Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WRASSLIN' and Sports Entertainment Images and Videos 2024!!!

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

I violently shook when they said "By Wrestlemania 3 Steamboat was on the downside of his career". HE WAS IN THE MOST LAUDED MATCH OF THE ERA!!

Had he not been a decent man and focused on his family he would have churned right along with the WWF meat grinder.

Plus he had great matches for another 7 years before his back blew out.

*crawls back in his cave*

Last edited by a moderator:

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I remember Brad getting that haircut, one of the running gags being how dumb they thought it was...and then I had that haircut at 13. And now it's for cool chicks.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Damnit, Kamala. Now Slim is going to yell at you for posting a Reddit video.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I didn't really appreciate Punk until he came back.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Fuck him. Dude thought enough of that sociopath to buy two-ply and he didn't even gesture in his direction.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Valeyard

Reaction score
I love that period so much. Never rooted for anyone as hard as I rooted for Savage.

I can appreciate now how much Regis got wrestling, too.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
I love that period so much. Never rooted for anyone as hard as I rooted for Savage.

I can appreciate now how much Regis got wrestling, too.
I'm sure I've mentioned this before. Philbin got his start doing a show in San Diego in the early '60s. Needing to fill time he frequently enjoyed the presence of Freddy Blassie, then a star of southern California wrestling. They remained friends throughout their lives.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Another world has Regis as SoCal Cornette managing the Guerreros.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Regis and Conan seemed like the only mainstream outlets for pro wrestling during the doldrum mid '90s era. Conan really only cause he was struggling and had to pick his guests off the scrap heap but Regis seemed hype even when trying to sell Yokozuna & Giant Gonzalez.

Couldn't find those but found our patron saint NASH chatting it up with Reeg in WWF's worst year.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Regis and Conan seemed like the only mainstream outlets for pro wrestling during the doldrum mid '90s era. Conan really only cause he was struggling and had to pick his guests off the scrap heap but Regis seemed hype even when trying to sell Yokozuna & Giant Gonzalez.

Couldn't find those but found our patron saint NASH chatting it up with Reeg in WWF's worst year.
Diesel and Shawn were on around Summerslam 94. That was how I learned they beat the Head Shrinkers for the titles.