Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestling Dreams ( Reviving a TOTSM Pseudo Sub-Classic )

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A few of my own and my favorite from the original thread.

[quote author=King Kamala Classic]
I've had way too many dreams involving wrestling over the years (for incquiring minds, none of them were wet dreams) and in this thread, I'll share some of the most notable ones.

My favorite one was one I had about five or six years ago. In the dream, I was attending an indy show at the armory up the street where the local indy fed ran monthly at the time.For some reason, the crowd was incredibly small, even by local indy standards and I was sitting by myself for some reason. Besides myself, there were only about a dozen fans there. Anyways, I was sitting in the front row watching the main event which was The Road Warriors (this was shortly before Hawk's death) against a pair of faceless, scrawny jobbers. The match only lasted about ninety seconds with The Road Warriors getting the decisive win. Incensed at the disappointing main event and performance by the tag team legends- I began to loudly heckle The Road Warriors as they made their way to the back. This raised the ire of the tag team legends- who began lumbering after me. They managed to chase me out of the building into the parking lot. Just as it seemed like I was going to get hit with a Doomsday Device to the concrete- Hulk Hogan pulled in the parking lot in a red and yellow convertible and yelled "Jump in the Hulkmobile brother!". I hopped into the Hulkmobile and we raced out of the parking lot. The dream ended just as the Road Warrior started giving chase on matching red and black motorcycles.
[/quote]

[quote author=King Kamala Classic]

A long time ago, I had a really brief dream where my dad and Vader got into a fistfight at some bar. Surprisingly, my dad held his own and gave Vader a bloody nose. The dream ended shortly after Vader tackled my dad through the bar counter.
[/quote]

[quote author=Crandamaniac]
Had a dream last night. It started with a recap of Past events in the WWE. Apparently Vince McMahon and Undertaker were feuding, tho all they really showed was UT scaring Vince by turning out the lights and playing his music. Anyways Raw starts off with a shot of the arena, all the wrestlers are in the ring and JR says that we're going to a press conference that Vince is having about some new venture. He walks up to the podium with Steve Austin, who was wearing the Austin 3:16 shirt with the orange and black lettering, those jean shorts, boots and the Shockmasters helmet. And Triple H, who was wearing that weird jean jacket over the leather jacket that he wore and a Indian Headdress. Then the lights go out at the press conference and the arena, Vince Freaks out, all the wrestlers clear out of the ring and go stand on the aisles of the seats (including Ultimo Dragon, who had tons of belts). Everybody is looking around and then they spot this big TV screen in the corner of the arena, with Taker's titantron playing. There's a figure in a black hat and trench coat. He walks behind the screen, takes off his hat, and starts making his way to the ring. But it's not Taker, it's Hulk Hogan!
[/quote]

I've had more since but I'll let y'all share a few.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author= Fartsauce]
I had a dream that Venus Williams was giving reverse cowgirl to Vader and he was in character the whole time.
[/quote]
And the worst.

King Cucaracha

King Cucaracha
Reaction score
Scarily perfect timing. I had one last night.

It was the Royal Rumble, I think. Miz was cutting a promo about Evan Bourne being the next contender to the US Title, when suddenly Umaga's music played. I froze up, because obviously, Umaga is deceased so him coming to the ring to confront Miz would be pretty big news, right? Anyway, out came Kamala and the Kamala impersonator dude from ECW who I think was called Kimala II, IIRC. That's pretty much all I remember.

I have absolutely no idea what this dream means, or why I had it, especially since I'm fairly sure I never even saw Kimala II wrestle a match. Not even against Miz in my dream!

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm vaguely recalling a similar dream I had where Umaga came out, and I realized he was dead. I then took control of the dream and flew away.

IS UMAGA TRYING TO SAMOAN SPIKE US WHERE OUR PARENTS CAN'T PROTECT US?!

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
The only one I can recall is...

I'm sitting ringside for a WWF event. Austin is in the ring beating up a nobody. McMahon comes down to the ring and tells me I'd better get him "a damn chicken sandwich and Dr Pepper." I refused, so he told me "Alright, you asked for it." At that moment Shane storms the ring in ref gear and gives Austin the 1-2-middle finger count.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Mattdotcom said:

Awesome. If I go to sleep and start hearing 1, 2 Umaga's coming for you.... I'll know who to blame.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
LivingLegendGaryColeman said:
Mattdotcom said:

Awesome. If I go to sleep and start hearing 1, 2 Umaga's coming for you.... I'll know who to blame.

Blame Mr. Kennedy Anderson.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had one two nights ago...hence my reviving the thread. It was a two parter, both revolving around John Cena but only featuring him in a cameo in one. In the first one, I was interviewing Jay-Z and asking him to rate various rappers and I jokingly asked him to rate Cena. Turns out Jay-Z was pissed at Cena knocking over a cutboard cutout of him on the WrestleMania XIX pre-game show and said something about how wrestlers don't belong in the rap game. Then Cena burst into the room out of nowhere and cut a promo about stealing Beyonce from Jay Z and challenged him to a match at WrestleMania XXVI. The dream ended with me thinking about how much money Jay-Z wrestling could draw.

Then I had one later on where I was hanging out at Chris Jericho's house and we basically had a real life version of the John Cena thread here a few weeks back with Mr. Jericho playing the role of King Cucaracha and me playing the role of myself. While we're in the debate, we were playing pinball. It was pretty awesome.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Youth N Asia said:
The only one I can recall is...

I'm sitting ringside for a WWF event. Austin is in the ring beating up a nobody. McMahon comes down to the ring and tells me I'd better get him "a damn chicken sandwich and Dr Pepper." I refused, so he told me "Alright, you asked for it." At that moment Shane storms the ring in ref gear and gives Austin the 1-2-middle finger count.

I don't know why, but this legitimately cracked me up just now.

MillenniumMan831

Monsoon_Classic
Reaction score
Mattdotcom said:

Firewoman, you're to blame!

Anyways, I had a dream that WWE bought TNA and it wasn't treated as a very big deal. A triple threat match of HHH vs HBK vs a suprise TNA wrestler started with HHH and HBK punching away when Suicide's music hit and said wrestler made his entrance with Cole matter of factly noting "It's Suicide."

Thing that made it wacky was that the crowd popped HUGE when Suicide made his way to the ring.

I woke up before he made to the ring.

FroGG_NeaL

WIT DA GREATEST OF EASE
Reaction score
MillenniumMan831 said:
Mattdotcom said:

Firewoman, you're to blame!

Anyways, I had a dream that WWE bought TNA and it wasn't treated as a very big deal. A triple threat match of HHH vs HBK vs a suprise TNA wrestler started with HHH and HBK punching away when Suicide's music hit and said wrestler made his entrance with Cole matter of factly noting "It's Suicide."

Thing that made it wacky was that the crowd popped HUGE when Suicide made his way to the ring.

I woke up before he made to the ring.

That wasn't a dream, it happened at WM 20.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I was watching an old Nitro from '98 and Mean Gene was interviewing Goldberg about the nWo, he's cutting a typical, somewhat uninteresting promo when at the end of the promo, Mean Gene brought out a little three or four year old kid. Mean Gene hands the mic over to the little kid and the kid says his mommy died. Goldberg pauses for a second and says contemplatively "Your mommy died? ....THAT'S AWESOME!!!" Then Goldberg did a bunch of his poses/mannerisms to a huge pop. It was traumatizing/hilarious.

I'm to assume Goldberg killed the kids' mommy with the spear and jackhammer.

King Cucaracha

King Cucaracha
Reaction score
I had one the other night where Chris Hero, Skullcrusher Rasche Brown and Nigel McGuinness showed up on Raw as a stable. My first reaction was to go onto the board and complain. And I actually watch Superstars every week, so why I was so annoyed, I don't know.

I think this was a message.

Bigelow34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!

I also had one back in 1992 a few ngihts before Wrestlemania VIII that Warrior was coming back to wrestle Smash at Mania. So it was really weird to me when Warrior actually did return that night.

Ed Wood Caulfield

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Kung Kamala said:
I had a dream last night that I was watching an old Nitro from '98 and Mean Gene was interviewing Goldberg about the nWo, he's cutting a typical, somewhat uninteresting promo when at the end of the promo, Mean Gene brought out a little three or four year old kid. Mean Gene hands the mic over to the little kid and the kid says his mommy died. Goldberg pauses for a second and says contemplatively "Your mommy died? ....THAT'S AWESOME!!!" Then Goldberg did a bunch of his poses/mannerisms to a huge pop. It was traumatizing/hilarious.

Did Goldberg's theme song play too?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
cool-story-bro.jpg

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've now officially been hanging out with the WWSWC too much. I had a dream where I was hanging out on the patio of some bar with Raven, Konnan, Disco Inferno, Chris Benoit, and Dean Malenko. Benoit and Malenko were wearing their WCW Tag Team titles so it must've been Spring of '99. Konnan was freestyling a response to Disco Inferno's spoof of his stupid ass music video and everyone was whooping it up except Raven, who just kind of looked annoyed the whole time. We were all drinking PBR pounders except Benoit was drinking Budweiser and I kept to thinking to myself "So Budweiser is the beer of child murderers." Then I felt bad about thinking that since it wouldn't happen for almost another decade and by most accounts, he was a pretty cool dude before then. What logic from dream Kamala.

Papacita

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ignoring the numerous Chyna dreams I've had over the past 13 years...

I remember back in 04 or so I had a dream where I was wrestling Liger. It was near the beginning of the match and I had been controlling the whole time. I then grab a headlock and start smiling...and suddenly blood just starts spewing from my eyes, ears and everything. I woke up right after that. That bugged me out.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
An early King Kamala Klassic in there

14 year old Kamala circa September '02 said:
The other even weirder dream happened a few weeks ago. I went to a Monday Night Raw that was taking place outside at some outdoor stadium. Anyway Eric Bischoff comes out and all of a sudden pulls me out of the audience to do WWE trivia. Anyway I answer all of the questions but Bischoff says my three minutes are up and the Island Boyz jump out to attack me. I try to give them a kick to the balls but they both no-sell it. Just when things are looking grim, Justin Credible runs out and beats up both of the Island Boyz and gives Bischoff the That's Incredible. The dream ends with me and Justin Credible doing crotch chops on the top turnbuckles to a loud pop as the X-Factor theme plays in the background.

14 year old Kamala said:
I had a dream set in December of 98 where I went to some WCW show that was taking place in a barn in upstate Maine. Anyway the barn looked like it could fit 250 people and was only half filled. Anyway the show started with Hollywood Hogan coming out wearing a tuxedo and said he beat up David Penzer so he could be the announcer for the night. The first match was a four way dance between Psychosis, Villano IV, Silver King and Wild Cat Willie all I remember was Wild Cat Willie doing a Space Flying Tiger Drop and that Villano IV won the match.

The other matches were Rey Mysterio Jr. Vs Villano V(Basically a squash with Mysterio winning but for some reason a bunch of Villanos attacked Rey), Bam Bam Bigalow Vs El Dandy(Bigalow won this match and El Dandy didn't even get any offense except he drop kicked Bam Bam out of the ring and Bam Bam landed on some skinny guy in the front row).

The next match was the Lex Lugar challenge which was Lex Lugar picking fights with random people in the audiance and getting his ass kicked. He challenged me and I finished him with a Awesome Bomb off the ramp onto a table.

The semi main event was Ric Flair Vs Kendall Windham, Ric Flair entered from the audiance riding a pig and whooing. The match actually lasted twenty minutes and turned into a tag team match between the Windhams Vs Flair and Benoit(Ala Heroes of Wrestling). The match ended when Flair and Benoit put the Windhams into there submissions

The main event was The Giant and Buff Bagwell Vs DDP and Rick Steiner with Hollywood Hogan as guest referee. Anyway The Giant came out dressed as Buff Bagwell and he had all the mannerisms down, it was pretty disturbing actually. The finish was The Giant got distracted by a popcorn vendor and went off to chase him and Steiner finished Bagwell with the top rope bulldog.

My grammar and spelling have improved slightly but otherwise not much difference in the level of quality :-\ I'm not sure if I actually had that second dream or if I made it up just to look funny/cool.

I don't know why I kept calling Three Minute Warning "The Island Boyz". I think I was just trying to show off my smark knowledge or something.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
At least, bobby b can see he's consistent with his Cena hate. Though I'm not sure if he hates him now come to think of it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yep, he was still in bland, upstart babyface rookie mid-carder mode by the time of Barron's post. He didn't start rapping until Halloween '02.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I still get a kick out of that photoshopped picture of Cena with Sting's face paint. I think someone on the old board was convinced it came from a dark match.