Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestling References in Unexpected Places

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Nothing says "badass motherfucker heel team" like...advertising for a children's apparel store?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's not a children apparel store, it's a streetwear clothing store. There's a weird trend of streetwear branded "Kid from *insert location*" or "*insert location kid*. I have at least a half dozen "Just A Kid From Maine" shirts. Where is my billboard in the Maine Mall?

Streetwear doesn't seem that much more badass than children's apparel but hey, Minoru Suzuki has a clothing store so what do I know.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
It's not a children apparel store, it's a streetwear clothing store. There's a weird trend of streetwear branded "Kid from *insert location*" or "*insert location kid*. I have at least a half dozen "Just A Kid From Maine" shirts. Where is my billboard in the Maine Mall?

Streetwear doesn't seem that much more badass than children's apparel but hey, Minoru Suzuki has a clothing store so what do I know.

He's also a huge Hello Kitty fan and wears merch with the character on it, and has had the character as part of Suzuki-gun in the past.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Have the Tigers-Twins game on and they were playing Nakamura’s WWE theme in the ballpark in Detroit.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He was out of character but very nice very evil exposure for him.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And just as I post that I find a link to an Elle Magazine profile on Becky Lynch
Don’t pretend you just happened to stumble onto this when we all know and respect that you are a long time subscriber to ELLE.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Watching this week's ROH and there was a commercial of CarShield starring Ric Flair, L.A Knight (doing a very generic heel wrestler schtick and dressed in a way that I thought he was TRENT? for a second), and Dave Marquez. The Forbidden Door swings in directions we cannot comprehend.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
John Cena had to apologize to the Chinese media for referring to Taiwan as a country in a tweet.

Where's the conservative outrage!? Someone page Dan Crenshaw.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tOhjFdI.jpg

second level third panel from left.... DESTINO~

Fp5M3ad.jpg

same issue.

looking at the guys twitter https://twitter.com/danielwarrenart?lang=en he was at an aew show so for sure a big wrestling fan

Reactions: Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dustin Pedroia’s retirement ceremony before the Sox game tonight at Fenway Park culminated with Ric Flair showing up and presenting him with a title.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It was a custom version of big gold belt with blueish/silver trim. Pedroia and his kids seemed legitimately overjoyed by Naitch walking out. Had no idea Pedey was a rasslin fan. Cool moment.