Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Money in the Bank 2021

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score

"If Cena shows up, we cheer," bahahaha

Fantastic show. Issues with Peacock and other streams frustrated me way more than usual because I didn't want to miss anything. This whole week has been a wonderful dream with nuclear, packed houses for WWE and AEW making everything look intense and important. Just about everyone is treated like a star or gets loud heat. When's the last time this was the case, not including the WWECW Hammerstein shows? 2002 maybe?

When's the last time Michael Cole had any spirit in his voice? Crowds being back are making everything better, even the most tired parts of their shows like the commentary.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
And oh yeah, because nothing's perfect: the FUCK was with those SD tag belts? Velcro? Sounding like plastic being hit on plastic when they dapped them? I wanted to see if the others were also fucked up but got few chances from the camerawork.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I knew this was gonna be a hot, hot crowd when Johnny Drip Drip got a huge pop when he interrupted the pre show panel. When lukewarm heel lackeys are getting reactions, you know it's gonna be a good crowd.

It's almost enough to make me want to go to RAW in Boston in September. Almost. We'll see how the next month or two goes lol