Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Network now brought to you by PIZZA, PEPSI and PEACOCK

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I wish they would've uploaded the WCW Halloween Havoc PPV's. I had a stuffed-crust pepperoni pizza from Little Caesar's, and I was hoping to have that pizza with pepsi and Halloween Havoc 1994.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I put on Halloween Havoc 91 the other day. I had to search for it, but if you put in Halloween Havoc in search they are all there.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I've had the Havocs on as a marathon literally all night. Finally an autoplay that works.

TheSSNintendo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I happened to notice that the 1994 episodes of WWF Superstars went from being listed as Season 3 to Season 9. Kinda makes me wonder if they'll be able to get the "Superstars of Wrestling" episodes on there.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not that they got that Peacock money maybe they will finally be able to buy off that wacky Australian who owns the “Superstars of Wrestling” trademark.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I love that the Pepsi is ice cold. Halloween Havoc 1994 is a good show to get hungry and forget your manners!! Yeah baby!!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fact you can't pause live events is worse than any retro footage that hasn't made it over from the Network. How is it even possible for a major streaming service not to have that function in 2021?

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Right now, I'm eating a large spicy Italian sausage pizza from Two Girls Pizzeria and Bistro and drinking Pepsi while watching WrestleMania 7. Nothing like enjoying life as a wrestling fan.
Life is a pretty sweet fruit my friend.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, it took me way too many posts to realize that pic was your sig and that you weren't sharing every pizza box in victory (which was oddly the exact same pic) with every post.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
JN News, sometimes it seems that you are as interested in the pizza box as the pizza itself. Have you ever considered getting a job at the pizza box factory?