Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Network now brought to you by PIZZA, PEPSI and PEACOCK

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Is there anything major left that was on the Network besides the ECW shows from 97-01 not on Peacock?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
No Clash or SNME are the biggest. I'm still coming to terms that some stuff is never coming back.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, they said everything that was on the Network previously would be up by SummerSlam so they still have two months to deliver that promise. Lay off NBCUniversal!!!!

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think the Clashes and for sure SNME will be up. But, goodbye to any Mid South, AWA, SMW, Global, or other territory material that was on the network.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think it's 50/50 whether it all makes it up at this stage. Like they've already put up a lot of stuff that I didn't expect they would but also NBC has lied to us before so Idk.

Valeyard

Reaction score
What is the oldest show on Peacock? Is it just SNL?

Valeyard

Reaction score
Awesome that means All Star Wrestling and Prime Time will happen. McMahon shows will survive.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Why did WWE decide to put the Network on Peacock if they're not gonna bring back the territories? Why did WWE put the Network on Peacock at all?

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The good thing is that most of those territories like Mid South, AWA, and SMW have a lot of shows up on YouTube and WWE doesn't seem to care enough to shut them down.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep (big shock) so I decided to watch some stuff on the Network (based Canada~). I watched the MITB match and Roman Vs Seth with Ambrose cashing in. What a perfectly booked thing that was. I'd also forgotten how Roman worked the entire match heel. You can really see the pieces of his later gimmick there and the signs of how good he'd be. I also watched the Battleground main event and the Survivor Series men's match to get all the shield goodness from that year.

The Shield is one of the few things WWE got right in the last 20 years so it's not surprising every time they teased them in any way fans went bananas for it. It's a shame they always fucked up the execution or guys got hurt. Seeing how massively over Ambrose was when he won the title and how badly they fucked up his reign hurts. WWE had so many chances with all of these guys (and so many others) and they messed them all up. I'm sure they will with Heel Roman too.

They also had the great heel AJ, List Jericho and the initial run of Monster Among Men Braun at that point. geez.

TheSSNintendo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Smackdown episodes from 1999-2006, Prime Time Wrestling (that was available on old Network), and WWF Superstars episodes ('92-early '94) have been added to Peacock.

Edit: The first two episodes of '94 haven't been uploaded yet.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
My mother and I are enjoying some nice pizza and pepsi from Papa John's while watching WrestleMania 4, right now.

Also, I noticed they had uploaded some SMW to Peacock.
How cold was the Pepsi?