Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Network presents: Pizza, Pepsi, Gatorade, Water, MEXICAN FOOD, and Peacock

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I'm now on an NWA Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling binge while eating a heated-up Home Run Inn Meat Lover's pizza and drinking Gatorade and ice-cold Pepsi. Hopefully, after I'm done with this, they'll add Stampede Wrestling to the Network.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Today, I ate the "Edge" pizza from Pizza Hut while watching PCW Ultra on Pluto TV. It was the Meat pizza called, "The Carnivore". I love PCW. And yes, I also had ice-cold Pepsi to drink with the pizza.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I have now started a WWF Prime Time Wrestling binge. I'm watching the first on that's uploaded while eating a large Brooklyn style sausage pizza from Domino's and drinking some ice-cold Pepsi. Nothing like pizza and soda while watching Gino & The Brain wing it out on PTW.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I've been controlling my eating habits when ordering a pizza. For example, I just ordered a meatzza feast pizza from Dominos and I ate only 3 slices for now. I will eat 3 more slices a few hours from now. Tomorrow, I'll the last 2 slices to finish it up. I also have plenty of frozen pizzas in the freezer as well as Mac 'N Cheese as well as Lasagna. Not to mention I had some ice-cold Gatorade.

Last edited: