Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games, Tech & Toys / Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Last post by fazzle on Today at 10:56:51 AM »
So my 3 point wall was 149 into HBK.  So only have to grind 21 points on 1s.
Current Events / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by 209 on Today at 10:55:50 AM »
More likely Paul Ryan will be that forced to go to war with Trump and have him impeached given everything out there right now.
« Last post by BOW DOWN on Today at 10:47:39 AM »
Paul Ryan will "quit" and somehow Steve King will end up with the job.
« Last post by snuffbox on Today at 10:41:12 AM »
Didnt Ryan become speaker when no other Republican wanted it? There doesnt seem to be a rush on that shit show job.
Wrestling / Re: Matt Hardy: [DELETE] The World
« Last post by devo on Today at 10:26:08 AM »
I didn't see the show that that still is from, so my best guess is that what the Wyatts are trying to do there is ban Randy's junk with whatever that waffle iron thing is.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: Bad movies 2017
« Last post by Smues on Today at 10:25:23 AM »
I got the trailer once and that was one too many times. They should have just named the movie Gay Panic Jokes.
« Last post by 209 on Today at 10:24:00 AM »
Paul Ryan ain't going anywhere. The people who wanted rid of him in the first place were also against this bill, and Trump is now against them.
Wrestling / Re: Matt Hardy: [DELETE] The World
« Last post by BOW DOWN on Today at 10:12:41 AM »
Right. I just don't think it is a gimmick worth a legal battle or a Twitter war. TNA is not going to make a huge increase in profit from keeping the gimmick. Matt Hardy is not going to do well in WWE with this gimmick. Just drop it and move on. They can come in and act delusional and weird without using the words Broken, Delete, or having the overly produced, goofy matches and videos. Modify the gimmick into something that would actually work with the rest of the roster and show and move on.

You mean the show where the champ bathed in his demon sister's ashes a week or so after his underling dug up a grave and lit everything on fire? That show? Yeah, definitely should modify it so it's not as goofy.

« Last post by snuffbox on Today at 10:07:09 AM »
Matt Drudge isn't impressed. I'm not sure Trump's attempts to deflect it all back on Ryan worked.
Wrestling / Re: TRTSM Wrestling Images 2017
« Last post by KingPK on Today at 10:03:33 AM »
Girl on the far left looks like DashaBot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10