Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CM Punk FIRED from AEW

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
So wait is that for the firing or for the brawl? I don't remember Steel or his wife coming up at all regarding the firing

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I know she was for the brawl but I don't know about the firing

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So wait is that for the firing or for the brawl? I don't remember Steel or his wife coming up at all regarding the firing
This appears to be just for the brawl. Ace’s wife was taking care of Larry that night and if memory serves, she was injured before the brawl and was on crutches just to add the absolute weirdness of the incident.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So, AEW might have opened itself up to legal liability under UK law by airing that footage because it came from a security camera and Punk’s face wasn’t blurred? That’s hilarious.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reaction score
No chance
To elaborate on this, regardless of whatever other legal questions there may be (such as could they have used this all along, and the answer is yes because he was under contract when this happened), once Punk talked about what happened AEW was allowed to use this for artistic purposes. Period the end.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Also, does Punk really want to get into a lawsuit battle when he just assaulted someone on tape? I mean, if Punk sues what is to stop Jack from suing?