Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Concerts coming to your area: Good and Bad

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I am also seeing Primus and Coheed & Cambria in August but that is more of a plus one situation. I am pissed Fishbone dropped out as tour opener and got replaced by Puddles’ Pity Party.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Belle and Sebastian are coming to town in a few weeks. Not going to the show proper but have been invited to the post concert secret show with them and a couple local bands. Ideally I can make it and annoy them about "Lazy Line Painter Jane" in an intimate setting.

Staff member
Reaction score
Almost afraid to look up how expensive these tickets are going to be.
Considering this might literally be the only time to see him, yeah they’re gonna be expensive. I might get one

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Belle and Sebastian are coming to town in a few weeks. Not going to the show proper but have been invited to the post concert secret show with them and a couple local bands. Ideally I can make it and annoy them about "Lazy Line Painter Jane" in an intimate setting.
So whoever the booker was for this apparently got covid and wasn't able to communicate with the venue or the bands involved for over a week, so no one knew who was booked or what the show actually was until it came up on the website yesterday morning. It was also not communicated that Belle & Sebastian weren't showing up, but that it was the drummer doing a DJ set, which didn't appeal to me in the slightest. And it wasn't that good, anyway. But it was free, and that's what matters.