Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Daddy Jeff's New Wrasslin' Promotion

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I actually know someone there. The dude all the way at the bottom left, his name is Fallah Bahh. He wrestles on Long Island for a few feds. WE call him mini-Yokozuna because he has a sumo gimmick. He's a lot of fun.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is this the official world record for slowest start-up promotion of all time? This thread is almost two years old!

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
Jingus said:
Is this the official world record for slowest start-up promotion of all time? This thread is almost two years old!

Look it's a just a front for a pyramid scheme.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4dudg2/global_force_wrestling_is_now_trying_to_scam_you/

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/4/9/11397466/jeff-jarrett-multi-level-marketing-global-force-wrestling
I know Jarrett's a third generation rasslin promoter and you can't expect him to be someone of great morals but this is some serious carny bullshit. Not cool.

Speaking of Jarrett, he's part of a random group photo of rasslers that just popped on my Twitter feed.

Cfu3f9lUAAAkgZs.jpg:large

Scott Hall's facial expression screams "Jarrett better not use this photo to plug his stupid promotion."

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I want to believe the roster had to gather around and share the responsibility of manually blowing that entrance up.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Yikes they are doing baseball shows again this summer? I figured that failed so badly last year that there was no way that was going to happen again.

The ring looks like its just as inflatable as the goddamn entrance stage, also looks way small. TNA used to have a six sided ring they took on the road that was just as miniature looking

Jarrett should just give this up, or else try to buy back TNA or something with some strong financial investors. This approach to gain brand appeal though, is certainly not working.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CyKO-H-WgAAEwcf.jpg

I know Cody R just really seems to love working but he should know better than to get wrapped up in Daddy Jeff's pyramid scheme. :(

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Local promotion just announced Cody Rhodes is appearing in January.

If I see Cody defend the GFW Next Gen title in Westbrook, Maine then 2017 will be a great year. 8)