Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A portion of Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed after being struck by a Singaporean cargo ship.

Thank goodness that it was overnight as number of fatalities would have been ugly if it happened during a busier time of day.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, they are calling it a "mass casualty event," so I'm afraid we haven't heard the worst. Authorities also said sonar has detected multiple underwater vehicles.

You may want to change the thread to be more specific to this incident as I think this is major enough to warrant it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was on the fence about specific thread or not and yeah, a general infrastructure thread would probably generate as much excitement as most discussions about infrastructure.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
MAGAs want it to be one way but it’s the other way.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I do wonder if there’s any event anymore that could happen, mundane or significant that won’t immediately become MAGAfied or Woked.

Just let shit happen as they do. Poison brain society we god damn live in.

@King Kamala You have a long term relationship, a passion you continuously pursue and real friends, you don’t gotta worry about what MAGA thinks about all events, my brother.

Let the pearl clutching be handled by the ambition-less losers.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You literally just made an LOL Biden is old joke before me.
Someone needs to refute the MAGAs, why not have it be the creator of the GOAT TV show

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jokes about old people are equally fair game boss

I make jokes about my uncles dementia not because he’s a republican and I’m a scummy ass liberal but because you just make jokes about old people when the opportunity presents itself