Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hollywood Under Fire For Sexual Assault

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Didn't she put the song up on her Spotify as well so she could DMCA anyone who posted clips? That was some masterful shit.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
1a2c6f539c2c49d5a650a799766ed1e4_md.jpg

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's almost three years older than me but honestly looks better than I do considering he's gonna spend almost/if not all of the rest of his life in prison.

I look like a pile of puke but I am a Free Man.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Think of the hot takes on Xenu the bullet time diddler must have

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Poor Billy Baldwin catching strays. I hope Chynna Phillips doesn’t make him sleep on the couch tonight.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baldwin has responded and said Stone hit on him on set and basically bragged that she would get him to sleep with her. He says he turned her down.

Says he has a lot of "dirt" on her

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a 5th episode that's aired on ID that's really good that's kind of a "catch up" post-all this news breaking after the documentary started airing.

The sense I get from Drake Bell is that he more wanted those people to reach out to him specifically. It's great that Will Friedle talked about it on his Podcast but probably all of those people have not said anything to Drake himself, who was the actual victim in this ordeal. In the episode interview, Bell admits he's glad that Friedle made that realization and understood in some ways it was a hard thing to bring up in a work environment. The Variety write up makes it sound a lot more mean-spirited IMO.