Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Marvel SNAP App Card Game

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ylh2AGs.png

this marvel snap game is a lot of fun. highly reccomend it.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
CWM got me hooked on this... already at Collector Level 43 since yesterday and just got Professor X as my Mystery Card. A lot of fun collecting the characters, trying out different decks, and figuring out how to apply characters to the specific levels and its powers.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's really pretty addictive, the number of different cards and playing zones/whatver for a game that just came out is great so there's a lot of variety.

My Collector Level is 345 so you got some work to do brother.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
collecter level is over 1500 now and I think I have basically every non-premium card and I've been running with the same basic deck for a pretty long time now. It looks like they added the ability to have matches with friends if you exchange codes. Maybe I'll hit @HarleyQuinn up and see how he does.

RFKVsrZ.png

Electro, devil dino and nick fury are all great cards. the other early cards i've had pretty good luck with.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm up to 1,270 but tend to bounce around with my deck a lot. My "main stay" lineup that I play when I'm not catering to Missions is typically

1s: Sunspot, Hawkeye
2s: Okoye (sometimes)/Shocker, Domino, Scarlet Witch (to change the shitty locations)
3s: Mister Fantastic
4s: Jessica Jones, The Thing
5s: Klaw, Aero, Abomination
6s: The Hulk

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Collector level is like 2300 right now. For some reason I can’t post pics of my decks.

Aero has become my favorite card lately.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Up to the 1,300s for collector level so finally getting some of the variant cards. Took me fucking forever to knock out the 'Win with 40+ Power' so I could complete all 5 Levels or whatever it was... ended up at 70 for the 'Mission' area.