Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NFL Offseason 2024: We’re Onto the Pat McAfee Show.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Kelce has lost the ring multiple times and he keeps it in a sock in his wife’s closet.

They will give him another one it isn’t a big deal. He made more money losing the ring than most players get for hocking it.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
watch your mamas out there in Denver as NYJ sent QB Zach Wilson to the Broncos in exchange for a 6th and 7th rounder.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
watch your mamas out there in Denver as NYJ sent QB Zach Wilson to the Broncos in exchange for a 6th and 7th rounder.
I wonder if this means Denver won't try to trade up from the 12th pick in the draft (or if they believe Minny would leapfrog them anyway for somebody like JJ McCarthy).

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Lions spending that $$ to lock up the young core: Lions signed RT Penei Sewell to a four-year, $112 million contract extension and WR Amon-Ra St. Brown to a four-year contract extension worth up to $120 million.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Bengals EDGE Trey Hendrickson has requested a trade.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trey Hendrickson trying to get a trade because his dumb agent fucked him and he agreed to an extension apparently unaware his value was going to increase.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Houston WR Tank Dell was shot at a nightclub last night sustaining only a minor wound as a bystander.

With the recent rash of WRs being idiots on the road, it’s refreshing to see an old fashioned nightclub incident for a change.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Raiders signed WR Michael Gallup to a one-year, $3 million contract.
Patriots released OT Conor McDermott.
Chiefs signed TE Travis Kelce to a two-year, $34.25 million contract extension.
Patriots signed DT Christian Barmore to a four-year, $92 million extension.
Cowboys signed RB Ezekiel Elliott to a 1 year deal.
Eagles agreed to terms with OT Mekhi Becton on a one-year contract.
Bills signed WR Quintez Cephus, formerly of the Lions.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Buffalo for reasons passing understanding signed Chase Claypool.

Odell continues his tour of the NFL landing in Miami.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Chargers agreed to terms with WR DJ Chark on a one-year contract. Worth up to $5 Million.
Bills agreed to terms with LB Deion Jones on a one-year contract. He's developed into a journeyman LB but he's a guy I've always liked as a run stopping LB.
Giants signed CB David Long Jr., formerly of the Packers.
Saints signed CB Will Harris, formerly of the Lions, to a one-year contract. Saints signed OT/OG Justin Herron to a one-year deal. Saints sign OG Shane Lemieux to a one-year contract.
Rams signed RB Boston Scott to a one-year contract.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Really happy Boston Scott has carved out a pretty good career. Not bad at all for a Louisiana Tech undersized RB. Not a Tech fan by any stretch (their home games are obnoxious) but fuck it, that's some underdog qualities in that man's story.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
“He was just talking about [how] he’s just ready to see my arm talent in person. He heard that I had the strongest arm in the draft. I said, ‘Nah, I got the strongest arm in the country,’” said Milton. “…He’s just ready to see that in person and see me compete. Because they drafted Drake Maye third pick overall, so he’s ready to see me compete with him.”
I can hear HQ’s incredulous grumbling here from two states away.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Duke Johnson retired from the NFL after eight seasons. He was one of the more underrated RBs both in University of Miami history but also throughout his NFL career. He could be a very capable 3rd Down RB who usually ran for 300+ and could give you 40-50+ catches a year and 400-500+ receiving yards.

Never was able to carve a bigger role because he got stuck behind Isaiah Crowell then Nick Chubb/Carlos Hyde in 2017 then went to Houston only to back up Carlos Hyde again then David Johnson in 2020.

In another alternative universe he probably goes to a better team and ends up with a longer career being their version of Kevin Faulk.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Veterans starting to sign deals ahead of Training Camp and Preseason.

Raiders signed former Saints OG Andrus Peat. Raiders signed WR Jalen Guyton, formerly of the Chargers.
Titans re-signed DT Marlon Davidson.
Bills signed DE Dawuane Smoot, formerly of the Jaguars.
Panthers are expected to sign RB Rashaad Penny, formerly of the Eagles.

Reactions: SFH

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’m more interested in your thoughts about this dumb new logo