Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Sex Trafficker: Vince McMahon

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Omg the part where he has dildos that he uses named after wrestlers. Probably 8 named Shawn or Cena.

Just hideous.

Also, Brock is named in this. Fuck that piece of shit too.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Part where he shit on her head during a threeesome and wanted to continue fucking her is Caligula level depravity.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Literally felt like puking after reading this.

anyone that could ever defend this absolute piece of shit again is psychotic. I don' t care that you grew up on his wrestling or worship him or anything.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saying it before snuffy does. Trump picks very fine people to be BFFs with. Vince is the one person that Trump wanted to talk to in private away from his staff when he got his calls when he was POTUS….

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
There's a segment in there about McMahon showing a video or posts to a dozen crew members. I'm thinking "no way that many people were involved without saying anything." But obviously someone did say something or that wouldn't have made the lawsuit. Which says to me someone is ready and willing to collaborate that claim.

Overall this is says to me not just throw McMahon, Johnny Ace and Brock Lesnar into the garbage. The whole damn organization needs a reckoning.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
Reminder that Vince also rehired Mel Phillips, with full knowledge of what the man was doing.

Staff member
Reaction score
They had a stooge leak the victim's name out years ago in an attempt to shame her, but nobody paid attention when they did it. So yes, extremely easy to believe all of this.

It also says in there that Vince and Johnny Ace both raped her at the same time. Why would anyone make that up

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
End him. That's all.

Nuke and rebrand if 1% of this is true.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
he paid her 3 million dollars previously so he fucking did something. I haven't read the details beyond the first tweet because I want to go have a nap and I know I won't be able to sleep if I do.

There's no way numerous people in the company didn't know about all of this. If people think HHH didn't know at least some major details about what Vince was doing they are fucking delusional. This entire company was setup to aid and abet Vince's crimes for decades.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Never expected I'd wonder if I could watch Salo with a WWE logo in the corner. But, uh, then now forever.

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, as pointed out when we were talking about Jericho, Biden actually DID do something while in office and now NDA's no longer provide protection for a criminal. Someone who Vince did this stuff to, who he made sign an NDA, they can disclose all they want to now.

Staff member
Reaction score
he paid her 3 million dollars previously so he fucking did something. I haven't read the details beyond the first tweet because I want to go have a nap and I know I won't be able to sleep if I do.

There's no way numerous people in the company didn't know about all of this. If people think HHH didn't know at least some major details about what Vince was doing they are fucking delusional. This entire company was setup to aid and abet Vince's crimes for decades.
To this point, HHH and Stephanie launched an 'investigation against Vince' where they never spoke to the victim. It was a fake investigation.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Does Endeavor try to Donald Sterling Vince (and Hunter and Steph)?

Netflix executive who pulled the trigger on that $5 billion deal the other day is probably cursing enough for an entire naval fleet.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Don’t forget the Netflix docuseries on Vince as well that’s been in the works for multiple years from the Simmons people that he purports wasn’t a positive roses story but that’s probably on the shelf again.

Broward83

Integral Poster
Reaction score

He set things up to pay three million but only ever paid her one million and stopped making payments to her.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Are we done defending and supporting this twit yet?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's important to remember if it isn't clear that this is the case that originally forced Vince out and the board launched their "big" investigation over but they NEVER contacted this woman over. It was a complete sham.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
TKO released a statement on the matter ... saying, "Mr. McMahon does not control TKO nor does he oversee the day-to-day operations of WWE."

"While this matter predates our TKO executive team’s tenure at the company, we take Ms. Grant’s horrific allegations very seriously and are addressing this matter internally."

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

I saw this first this evening when I woke up and thought somebody was up and arms over the Brock/Steffi angle from 23 years ago.

--
Thankfully I've been dead inside for years so I can keep on keeping on after reading this kind of thing.

Y'all can stop watching WWE. If I did after 30 some years, you too can kick the habit.

See you in the Smackdown thread tomorrow