Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Something's wrong with Ric Flair

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Has Flair ever once been considered a tough guy?

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
In a straight up fight scenario? Absolutely not but he could shoot out wrestle particular people if he had to until probably early 90s.

Flairs defense technique was generally two things, 1) Lemme buy you a drink brother and 2) “hey Arn, look at this fucking guy”

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score

What dishes would you want to see served at Ric Flair's Italian Bistro? He says he can buy the place after all!

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The man got wings, energy drink and weed yet this stupid fuck isn’t smart enough to get some mark to put his name on a vodka line but I guess the concern would be that Flair would be their only customer.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Generally speaking, alcohol brands don’t like to be promoted by someone who shouldn’t be drinking.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Generally speaking, alcohol brands don’t like to be promoted by someone who shouldn’t be drinking.
I would typically agree but case in point

AEW-Unrivaled-Chris-Jericho-a-Little-Bit-of-The-Bubbly-Exclusive-Wrestling-Figure_2df2bc84-0757-439f-8f24-4a3c5e66eb8e.d750883d4b91a4271a7d87b24ff22cd5.jpeg

Valeyard

Reaction score
He sold me hummus that one time.

Dandy

Reaction score
Buddy, it doesn’t matter if you are what Steven Seagal acts like he is in real life, backup is always preferable over potentially going at it alone, especially if everyone theoretically against you will have backup. I don’t think that says anything about his shooting skills one way or another.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know LA news anchor Sam Rubin just died. I’m guessing the guy pictured fired him at some point? I am sure Sam Rubin doesn’t care about that now.

(Rubin’s Wikipedia entry says he was on TV the day before he died so I still don’t know what the hell Ric Flair or his social media handlers are rambling about)

(This kind of tips that it is definitely not Ric Flair posting cause I really doubt he cares about LA news anchors)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Oh once again I can’t ride and I guess this is about Steve Rubin a WWE office guy who was just let go.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
@BruiserBrody , you, Inc, and Slim are only ones here who of enough to remember Knight Rider (Slim might be more familiar with his work on The Young and the Restless.)

Idk if Baywatch could be considered cool but Hoff was definitely the least cool part of it.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I mean, the only cool character in Knight Rider is KITT. Maybe the old English guy. Hoff was kind of a tool, especially in a world with Magnum PI or Jim Rockford around.

Hoff was always like the dad of Baywatch.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Norm MacDonald was the one who cemented David Hasselhoff a cornball to me.

He tried to be cool in a very ‘60s/‘70s way and not in a retro chic way but unironically. He is kind of the successor to William Shatner but Shatner had a longer reign of being legitimately cool than Hoff.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Hoff's peak coolness was Young And the Restless. However he was awesome as Boner in Revenge Of The Cheerleaders.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Very odd behavior for senior citizens.

Dude you know that old folks homes are total dens of debauchery, right? There's studies. It's Sodom and Gamorrah with bathtub rails.