Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What do you like to eat/drink while watching the WWE Network?

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Yeah. Although, she's still in the hospital, she told me that they're keeping her currently in quarantine for safety reasons because of COVID-19. I'm keeping Mom in my thoughts and prayers. After I'm done with my Mid-Atlantic Wrestling binge, I'm gonna start my WCCW wrestling binge. Should be a fun time.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
My mother and I are eating pizza from Pizza Hut and we're watching NWA Starrcade 1983. And to show everyone how much that Pizza Hut has lost it's game face, they brought me a pizza with alfredo sauce when I ordered a TRADITIONAL meat lovers pizza with the traditional tomato pizza suace. I was pissed, but they're making me the pizza I want and things will be much better now.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Thank you so much for calling out their lack of game face.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I do believe that WCW Halloween Havoc 1994 also emminated from Detroit. I think I'll do that instead SummerSlam 1993.
You are right. It’s DETROIT STYLE pizza. Not PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS STYLE pizza.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Had some Papa John's (my first chain pizza order in about two years?) Wednesday night and thought of you, @JN News.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Who is your moms favorite wrestler? Did she enjoy it as a youth?

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
What era of Rotundo? Like is she an IRS fan or a Wallstreet fan etc.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
My mother and I are watching WWF WrestleMania 6 and we're having pizza and pepsi from Papa John's. We're also gonna watch WCW SuperBrawl 2.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
You still play GameCube, man? What do you play?

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I consider playing Gamecube games on a Wii to be playing Gamecube.

Dandy

Reaction score
Very good value as even though it is mediocre pizza, it’s pretty fucking good for $5.

We have a chain here called Gino’s that had a deal for $5.99 large pepperoni for pickup. It was that price for years. Then went to $6.99, and now $7.99. Still a great value but it used to cut into the Caesar’s business quite a bit. It is good pizza too.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
My mother and I had Culver's again while watching WWF WrestleMania 7. I plan to watch WCW Halloween Havoc sometime within the next few days. We WILL order the Detroit Style Pizza from Pizza Hut.

And yes, we DID have the cheese curds, again. They STILL kick ass.