Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WRASSLIN' and Sports Entertainment Images and Videos 2024!!!

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is so many places being closed on Mondays an Upper Midwest thing or is that nationwide?

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is so many places being closed on Mondays an Upper Midwest thing or is that nationwide?
it’s not a Midwest exclusive experience as it’s fairly standard for restaurants and smaller businesses to be closed for obvious reasons.

At least in my years of travel and interactions with a variety of small companies.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Owner needs days off. If Mindy is outsourcing the cooking is it really Mindy's cupcakes?
Mondays are typically low profit days.

People aren’t shopping on Mondays historically and for small restaurants, Mondays are often resupply days

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If you're open on Monday and your competition isn't, it's the opposite of a low profit day.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I suppose I'm basing this on my experience at bars, restaurants, and co-ops. I've served on boards, been treasurer, secretary/bookkeeper, bartended and cooked & have seen the dollar value in being open when others are not. People still get hungry and thirsty on Mondays.

But these experiences are in towns of 3-6k people and might not be at all relevant elsewhere.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
And just in general a lot of places will take the weekend business and take Mondays off, in my experience.

Valeyard

Reaction score

David was a fucking star just about to shine.

Kerry, though, cuts one of the worst promos I have ever heard.

Valeyard

Reaction score
We gotta get it trending that the Rock is going around in whiteface doing the salute now.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Who did you pick?
Vintage Hogan and the Macho King (Shocking)
Our Rumble had several guys I had legit never heard of. I'm doing my best to ignore the modern era!

Not sure I've heard of Ricky Lawless. When your claim to fame is "Teamed with Joey Maggs" you may have issues. Stat rape box checked off by him too.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I hate that guy's voice. He's so sedated.

He does sound EXACTLY like Mark the Waiter from Wings, though.