WWE SuperCard! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thread v1: http://www.therealtsm.com/index.php?topic=10173.0
Thread v2: http://www.therealtsm.com/index.php?topic=11138.0

Great - we can be annoyed with the matchmaking 4 times as long as we were before!

In all seriousness, the team decks seem to have been tailor made for the RTG and RD minigames, and I really don't know why they waited this long to go that route.

Also, I'm glad I've clinched my spot in KOTR so I don't have to worry about a mandatory update fucking up my playoffs.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
I had 5604 points which was good for 1588 spot.

If the team event is RTG this week I may not be able to contribute too much... My daughter was just born this morning so I'm a little tied up.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Congrats, man!

Is this your first? Because I remember being up at strange hours because of my two...

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah it's our first. I think I will have plenty of time to play and keep my KotRs energized even better than now because I'll be awake ... Just the next few days in the hospital will probably be tough.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Congrats on the baby! Good luck with all of getting started with that.

I ended up winning my KOTR. First Ls of Edge and BAYLEY for my rewards.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Congrats on the baby! At least Supercard is such a mentally vacant game that you could still play it when you couldn't with most other games.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Supercard Gods smiling on me today. Pulled Legendary Ambrose early this morning, made a pro.

Won KOTR, got two more legendary with my first Edge and Bayley.

Then tonight, I'm settling in and trying to finish leveling Dean and pull a Legendary Cena!

Four Legendaries in one day. I'm Survivor and only one made a pro but still happy with four Legendary cards in one day!

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Congrats on the 4 Legendary day. Hopefully you can pro the rest of them soon. Made the semis of my KOTR, so I'll be getting at least 1 legendary

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Something something Christmas something something fazzle said:
Congrats on the baby! At least Supercard is such a mentally vacant game that you could still play it when you couldn't with most other games.
You're not kidding about that. I was playing and reading to my daughter at he same time.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lost in the finals of my KOTR in 3 games, thanks to the game only pulling my Del Rio once. At least I got another pro out of it in Booker T.

You know what would be really awesome? A damn left arrow card. I've only got two high level (Leg or SV) left arrow cards. TWO. And they're both solo Legendaries.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lost in the semis, and pulled a LG Naomi, thus doubling my chances of pairing up when I get my diva pull later this week.

Also, about f'ing time I pulled another LG/EP female.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Playing a little in Exhibition tonight to get KOTR energy and saw a sweet Road Dogg as someone's champ. Looked like Throwback Survivor. Love the guys they include in Throwback but no way I would be paying that. 1950 credits for one card that could wind up being UR. Though I had bought some credit packs during events in Season 1 frequently, I'd have a hard time paying that much on this game in general at this point.

Looking at catalog the Throwback SVs are - Mr Perfect, DDP, NASH, Macho Man, Razor, Road Dogg

Legendary are Dusty, IRS, Rikishi, Slaughter, Jake the Snake and "American Bad Ass" Undertaker (the card title is actually saying that)

Epic - Bam Bam, Bradshaw, Faarooq, LEX, Stunning Steve, THE GIANT

UR - Backlund, Pillman, Finlay, Honky, Vader and X-Pac

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Always awesome when the event lineup makes pros. Sadly none so any for me, barring any upcoming pulls or rewards. Ryback will make like a 13th legendary male single, have two single divas too.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
90 games away from my bonus female pull (11500 games). Odds are slim but I hope I can pair up my Brie or Naomi.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Only Kane makes a pro for me, but I'm still at the point where epic pros are helpful in RTG at least, so it's something.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
May have a little bad luck today.

Tied 1-1 in first round of Leg KOTR right now. I was four seed because I fell asleep early last night and got tough match ups overnight. Fell to 4 and the 5 seed is one that has the SV event pro Undertaker and common divas. Really just need to get in semis and get a Legendary, though I feel winner of our first round likely to win whole thing based on other decks being weak ones that just energized more.

On top of that, been waiting for next SV pull and just got a SV enhancement... Power... Those don't count toward the resets, right? I think they used to but don't now. If they do AND I don't at least get a Lehensary from this KOTR, I'll be super deflated.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I lost. Won Round 1 and wasted a couple hours after 2 days for a useless prize.

Christmas ruined, thanks Obama, etc etc

Sucks though. This Epic is nothing. RTG offers me nothing I need. At least I had that four Legendary day to offset but especially with that SV Enhancement, guess my luck wasn't changing for the better like I thought...

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score
I messed with my KotR deck about 5 days ago and I think I hit the sweet spot. I made some cards just slightly worse and now I think I have about the best deck possible to still qualify for the entry level tournaments. I've easily won two in a row and just went 44-1 in my last one. I think I will keep running this lineup out even though I'm about to make two more SV pros.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Nice! I remember hitting that sweet spot in Season 1 and that just made everything gravy once new tiers came out or events started.

I really had such awful luck today. I tried starting a new KOTR and because I leveled cards during that last brackets I should've won and got a first round exit, my KOTR deck actually made SV. I was hesitant to try it but did and TOTALLY regretting it now. 0-4... Not feeling good on this.

It's funny because I was fine until this evening. Like around 4 tonight I even got an Epic Paul Bearer. But the nonsense with how the brackets fell where I got the worst possible opponent followed by Survivor enhancement and now slammed in new KOTR. Maybe I will luck out and get some good pull during RTG, though I will have to make my picks outside that board because my RTG is only Leg + despite being well into SV in everything else.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Qualified for my LG playoffs. Trying to avoid 4-5 game as it looks like they'll be 3-2 nailbiters going either way.

My 11,500 games pull was LG Paige. So yay, three solo LG ladies.

Vigo

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They released throwback packs for Thursdays again. Don't be like me and buy them. Instant regret.

UR Honky Tonk Man
UR Brian Pillman
Epic Stunning Steve Austin

None help my deck. None will be pro'ed cause I'm not spending money on them again. Should have just bought a legendary-survivor pack.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lost in the semis but got an early Christmas present as my card was a LG Naomi - my first Women's pair.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Took 70 points into Rusev before I got my first loss, which was shocking. I am 110 into Rusev now, may be time to drop to 3 but thinking I may actually get this solo Swagger, my first season 2 event card.

Rebounded some in that current, my first, SV KOTR. Should be pretty set to be in the 5 seed when it kicks off in a couple hours. Secures me a new legendary today, which helps as RTG Ryback makes 11 single L male with the two divas.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Got literally to the last 5 points in Ryback before I had to drop to 3's so should easily make it to Rusev

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Blah, lost in the finals of my latest KotR and by by pure crap luck, he won the first game by one point from the last match putting both of our Bray's against each other, his wasn't even fully energized but he got the proc and won it, then I took game 2 then lost game 3, fingers crossed for a dang diva, heh

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Hopefully you get a good reward. I was stoked to win Game 1 of the SV QF against a pretty even opponent but then the damn AI gave them two and three... Oh well. Hopefully a helpful Legendary in an hour.

Got Rusev and he's up to 20/20 with my feeders I had, working toward the solo Swagger.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Got Eve as my reward, so now have a slightly higher chance at getting a pro someday, heh

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My reward was a 4th Legendary Rock, so I'll try to pro him between getting Swagger in RTG. Threw Rusev in a tag team with my LP Bookee to help level him but after Rocky is there I will have a full LP KOTR team.

Status
Not open for further replies.