Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Coronavirus

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

skullman80

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's been over for me for the last couple of months. Things are (have been) back to normal. Don't have to mask anywhere. Can go to shows and concerts and other events with no mask.

The only reason I keep a mask in my car still is on the occasion I have to go into a doctors office/hopsital where they are still required. I'm fully vaxxxed and will take another booster if it's offered at some point, but yeah ..things are back to how they were prior to March of 2020 at this point for myself and my family.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Idk why but I feel like going into hardline anti vaxxer territory will backfire huge on DeSantis. The hardcore anti vax people are already diehard Trump fans (despite Trump being pro vaccine and taking credit for the speed of the vaccines' release IIRC) and the Republicans whose vote is up for grabs are probably neutral to positive towards the vaccine (or just want to move on from COVID-19).

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious. Who here hasn't gotten Covid yet?

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I got it twice (second time was much more mild and had barely nay symptoms). When omicrom came though, it fucked me up.

Staff member
Reaction score
You can get the infection and still not be sick. I breathed straight in my brother's face when I unknowingly had COVID and nothing happened to him.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
I've never tested positive for it although I'm sure I had it at least once.