Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Covering Coverage

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingrham having a total meltdown over the General defending CRT and now wanting to defund the military is fucking hilarious. Someone find some police chiefs who believe in CRT too.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When exactly did Matt Taibbi go from low rent GenX Hunter S Thompson to galaxy brained libertarian dipshit?

I guess it's not too much of a stretch but it's confusing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

• Haha
Reactions: Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Don’t get to say it all too often but...good for those Russian hackers. Sinclair doesn’t get brought up as much as the right wing cable networks but you could easily argue they are just as bad if not worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Laz

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score

Was never a fan, but I do think it’s worth pointing out that more people who are actually/sort of considered journalists are leaving Fox. I mean, they either should have left earlier or never joined, but still.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FGkhQtwXoAE5Yx9

tenor.gif

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bill Maher was always a scumbag willing to ally himself with racist far right POS like Ben Shapiro so yes, he has in fact not changed.

"... Five years ago, no one was talking about defunding the police. I never heard that phrase five years ago. That's not me changing, that's things changing. I'm reacting to it as I've always been," Maher told Shapiro. "... Letting 3-year-olds decide what gender they are. This wasn't something five years ago. Free speech, you know, used to be a left-wing thing that we were proud of and owned and now that seems to be under attack, so again, I think I've stayed the same."

This is just goofy bullshit.