Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Baseball 2023: League Champ is Steak!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I'm taking CJ Abrams, SS

I'm going to re-enter all the draft data on yahoo this evening. It should be finished by about 6pm EST. I'm gonna set waiver time at 2 days, so I think players will come off waivers Saturday or Sunday morning.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Thanks, it went pretty good.

Waivers will clear Sunday morning on the 19th. I'll bump waiver time back down to 1 day after they clear. I'll also reset the waiver priority for the regular season just before Week 1. I didn't keep track of delays on my notes so I don't know who had what, so I just did inverse of the regular season standings for the post-draft waiver priority. The two autodrafted teams went to the end of the line. I'll finish up those two rosters at some point after waivers clear.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are we supposed to be able to make waiver claims now? I'm still getting "actions locked by commissioner" when I go into the player list.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
It's a 10 day week this week.
I extended the weekly adds to 6.

Eight weeks of regular season left.
Trade deadline is set for August 10th.

squint

New Poster Who'll Post A Lot
Reaction score
Looking to trade a C or 1B as well as a SP for upgrades anywhere else

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I'm interested in some pitching but my team keeps accumulating holes at other positions.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My hitters went 7/30 yesterday and 6 of them were home runs (and I had Soler's 1/6 with a homer on my bench).