Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Baseball 2024: PLAYOFFS!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
FYI, OG is on 8 hr time limits now since he has hit his 2nd 12 hr time limit delay.

SP Bryce Miller

@BRC is OTC

Last edited:

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
@OG

Noelvi Marte got popped for PEDs and is suspended 80 games. If OG wants to use the Suspension Exemption under section I of the rules he can cut Marte. It's up to him. 80 game suspension definitely would qualify for it. If OG does want to use it, he can make a replacement draft selection for Marte as soon as he would like. If thr exemption is used, Marte would then be on waivers through the duration of the draft.

Excerpt from League Rules Post said:
I. Injured/Retired/Unsigned/Suspended keeper exemption. If a manager decides not to keep a player after the keeper deadline takes effect they can cut said player. However, they can not add any other player from their roster as a replacement. Instead, they will be awarded a compensatory pick at the end of the compensatory round. If a manager decides to cut a player during the draft, they will be awarded a pick and its placement at the discretion of the commish. If a player is cut during the draft, that player is ineligible to be drafted by any other team. The player is essentially on waivers and can be added after the draft through waivers. A player can not be cut if he is not seriously injured, retired, unsigned, or suspended. A significant injury is classified as something to cause a player to miss at least half the season. Example, broken leg/arm, acl tear, tommy john surgery.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Alright that's OG's 8 hours, he can pick when he gets on. Won't count as a 12 hr delay until it reaches 12.

@Chewbie is OTC for his 12 hours.

OG

OG
Reaction score
@OG

Noelvi Marte got popped for PEDs and is suspended 80 games. If OG wants to use the Suspension Exemption under section I of the rules he can cut Marte. It's up to him. 80 game suspension definitely would qualify for it. If OG does want to use it, he can make a replacement draft selection for Marte as soon as he would like. If thr exemption is used, Marte would then be on waivers through the duration of the draft.
@Krankor I'll keep Marte.