Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Football 2021 - League Champ: Steak

dirtmagirt

BLAZE ONE FOR THE NATION!!!!!
Reaction score
Wow! I am currently 10th in points scored, yet I am in 3rd place with a record of 5-2 on the account that teams are scoring the 2nd fewest points against me. Talk about DEFENSE! LMAO!!!! How long will this keep up?!

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Just as I'm off the schneid, Davante Adams goes on COVID reserve. Are you FUCKING kidding me. This had better result in an unparalleled run to the championship because I'm screwed after this year.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
TRADE
Hawk Sends: WR Stefon Diggs
HQ Sends: RB James Robinson

I needed another top-tier WR to team up with Thielen and the Harris Combo (Najee/Damien) are enough to carry the load helping make Robinson a bit more expendable. Should set me up much better for the home stretch too having multiple weapons at WR who can go off.

Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to lose to steak this week but I’m in dc and have no computer so that explains the lack of attempt to beat him. Not that I would anyway. I don’t want to drop anyone either. Just wanted to clarify why I would tank this week.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
TRADE
Hawk Sends: WR Stefon Diggs
HQ Sends: RB James Robinson

I needed another top-tier WR to team up with Thielen and the Harris Combo (Najee/Damien) are enough to carry the load helping make Robinson a bit more expendable. Should set me up much better for the home stretch too having multiple weapons at WR who can go off.
my RB corps was Miles Sanders, Nyheim Hines and somebody named Demetric Felton. I had no choice, I needed a RB.

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol if I win while not dropping players because it isn't worth dropping high scoring players to fill spots...lol.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Six weeks of regular season left. Basically every team is still in the playoff hunt.

Steak was looling like the one dominant team, but even he has taken a major hit with losing Derrick Henry.

Trade Deadline currently is Nov 20th. I might bump that back a week to Thanksgiving weekend. I dont see too many teams being sellers this year with everything so close.

EDIT: I did bump the trade deadline back to Nov 27th.

dirtmagirt

BLAZE ONE FOR THE NATION!!!!!
Reaction score
I'm getting EVERY ounce of production from this team! Overachieving like a MF!! 2nd place?! Unbelieavable!!!!!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Looking like Steak will regain 1st place this week with 1st & 2nd both losing. Steak has a massive lead in the Total Season Points For category.

Still 4 weeks of regular season action left.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Anyone in the market for a QB send me an offer. I have 4 that are starting. Trevor Semian and Cam Newton are available. I'm looking for a RB2 in return.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
1st thru 5th tied at 6-4
6th thru 11th at 5-5
12th only two games behind the 1st place tie at 4-6

Super close this year. Every point matters in that Season Total Points For category that will decide a lot od the tie breakers.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoping to keep my streak going but it'll be a tough fight to the end!

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Big win and point total secured! The playoff run begins! Let's see what next week holds...

I'm playing Steak. Without my Rodgers/Adams stack. Greeeeeat.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Big win for me this week to claw back to 6-6. Gonna be a chaotic week next couple weeks for that final spot. I'm somehow gonna be at .500 despite having the 2nd most points scored against me.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Even though I'm projected to win this week, I had to literally grab 5 IDPs because of byes and covid. Plus had to grab two RBs off the scrap pile. 7 active players that werent on my roster last week.

I think if I win this week, I should be good for a playoff berth regardless of my Week 14 matchup vs Kotz.

Either way, I should be an EASY playoff matchup for someone.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I needed this win so fuckin' bad it hurt. My insane inconsistency has created a season of stress I didn't expect.

Even now, posting about it feels as though I've doomed myself. I HAVE to win this year, I'm mediocre otherwise.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
WHO IS KING SHIT OF FUCK MOUNTAIN SUCK IT POP STARS GOING ALL THE WAY

I don't want to sound awful, but I'mma make orphans of all your children. Book it.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a horrible way to fight for a probable .500 finish on the year. Blech... super unlucky season as I think I'm either 1st or 2nd in points scored against.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Steak has scored the most points total in the season by 300 points, yet is in jeopardy of missing the playoffs. He's 7-6 and has the most total points against scored on him. If he wins he's in. If he doesn't, he is at the mercy of the Kotz vs Krankor matchup, and the 909 vs MontanatoRice matchup. Bunch of scenarios where MFer and Harley still are in the hunt. Will and BZ are still too but would need league high scoring outputs to get their season points for high enough.

I'm basically playing two matchups this week. The scheduled matchup vs Kotz, but if I lose and 909 wins then I am essentially in a total points matchup vs 909 for 6th, assuming Steak wins. We're seperated by 9 points.

Gonna be a crazy final week.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Steak actually is pretty much in if he wins or looses. Only scenario he is out is if he looses, Kotz wins, and 909 wins.