Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF NFL Dynasty Year 12 - League Is GO For 2024!

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Re: CXF Football Dynasty - 3rd Season

Going to regret doing this, but oh well.

22nd Trade
To Krankor - Flik's 2nd in 2016, RB Jerick McKinnon, WR Quinton Patton
To Flik - QB Matt Schaub, RB Spencer Ware

21st Trade
To MFer - QB Carson Palmer, TE Ladarius Green
To Flik - MFer's 1st in 2016, WR Devin Funchess, RB Tevin Coleman

Just need Krankor and MFer to confirm the pick trades here.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

To be perfectly honest, I'm quite surprised we've had that many trades this season.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

Both trades pushed through and 1st post updated :)

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I don't love giving away young potential that I just drafted, but I really needed a firmly entrenched starter as my 3rd QB. The way I see it, I'm not gonna be drafting high enough to get any of the top rookie QBs anyways. I also needed a 3rd TE with a pulse, which hopefully Green can be after Gates moves on.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

Since I wasn't sure if I had a shot at playoff push, both trades allowed me to stockpile some more talent while also allowing me to still have a shot at the playoffs as well. And I got a 1st again, so I can nab another interesting talent for next season.

I probably won't get in because you are already up so much, but at least I'm not screwing my team over.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

I like my spread of draft picks I've acquired this season. Up to 6 total picks, so far, for 2016. This year was a lost season, but I kept tinkering with this team to make sure I'll be back in the hunt next season.

Draft Picks so far I have:
My 1st & 3rd, Steak's 1st & 2nd, Will's 2nd, and Flik's 2nd.

Plan on dangling someone big during the draft that definitely will turn heads.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

Also, I've been involved in 11 of our 22 trades in 2015! Incredible.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

Krankor said:
I like my spread of draft picks I've acquired this season. Up to 6 total picks, so far, for 2016. This year was a lost season, but I kept tinkering with this team to make sure I'll be back in the hunt next season.

Draft Picks so far I have:
My 1st & 3rd, Steak's 1st & 2nd, Will's 2nd, and Flik's 2nd.

Plan on dangling someone big during the draft that definitely will turn heads.
Basically you pulled what I did during the off-season. Congrats. You've got a lot of ammunition to work with. Maybe I'll make a trade again with you during the off-season.

Krankor said:
Also, I've been involved in 11 of our 22 trades in 2015! Incredible.
Fuck me. I would've thought it would've been me who had the most.

Nope. I've only got 9. Geezus Krankor.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

8 wins with only 4 losses. If you told me that I would be in the driver's seat for a playoff spot with how shitty this team was I would've laughed.

Just beat Roy's Notable Losers next and playoffs here I come.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

Well this is my roster before my cuts. I'm looking to trade some of these guys for the draft. I'll bold the guys I'm willing to trade away, but the guys who aren't are not available. Well, unless you blow me away. Picks for the draft would be nice.

QBs - Jameis Winston, Tyrod Taylor, EJ Manuel, Matt Cassel, Matt Schaub, Case Keenum
RBs - T.J. Yeldon, Melvin Gordon, Alfred Morris, Antonio Andrews, Spencer Ware, James Stark, Joseph Randle, Tevin Coleman
WRs - Amari Cooper, Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald, Pierre Garcon, Rishard Matthews, Brandon Coleman, Jermaine Kearse, Harry Douglas, Devin Funchess, Jerricho Cotchery, Leonard Hankerson, Justin Hunter
TEs - Charles Clay, Zach Miller, Crockett Gillmore
DEFs - New England, Tampa Bay

Pretty much the shop is open, so come on down. :)

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Currently doing my draft research(~!) partly to figure out where to target when the Rookie Draft comes but my team is so iffy right now. My team should be dominant and blowing fools away but Shane Vereen and Jimmy Graham landing in unproductive situations have made a major hit to my team's overall ability and my group of RBs are a buncha solid but unspectacular guys.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

Not official but, if I make a change I'll update this. Have 6 picks and 2 IR slots filled. So that's 8 cuts, so far.

2015 Final Roster
QB: Eli Manning, Phillip Rivers, Marcus Mariota, Sam Bradford
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, Jeremy Langford, Cameron Artis-Payne, Bishop Sankey
WR: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Dorial Green-Beckham, Kevin White, Jaelen Strong, Cody Latimer, Charles Johnson, Ty Montgomery
TE: Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, Maxx Williams
DEF: Chicago, Oakland, Atlanta

Tentative Cuts: WR Andre Johnson, WR Marc Mariani, WR Percy Harvin, RB Stevan Ridley, RB Chris Thompson, RB Christine Michael, QB Zach Mettenberger, + 1 more

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

909 stomped me and will be taking the Consolation spot for the 5th place spot. Looks like Steak will lock up the 3rd place finish and Cartman the 4th place finish.

MFer currently tentatively leads Will Scarlet in the Championship Game.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

Oh, are we able to trade players during the off-season? I'd assume so, but this is my first year here. You guys might shut it down between now and the draft.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Holey Twilight said:
Oh, are we able to trade players during the off-season? I'd assume so, but this is my first year here. You guys might shut it down between now and the draft.

Yes, you can trade players (and picks). Just make a post saying your side has accepted/confirmed the deal. Same for swapping picks during the rookie draft.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

CONGRATS TO MFER who rolled to a 397.54 to 343.10 win and has accomplished the Back 2 Back. Title Game MVP goes to TE Jordan Reed.

Will be updating the first post with the Rookie Draft order shortly.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: CXF Football Dynasty - Offseason Entering 4th Season

Rookie Draft Order is in the first post. Tentatively set for May 16th assuming the NFL Draft is that weekend.

You can continue to add/drop players up until the Super Bowl (or the Yahoo page goes down). Final Rosters must be listed prior to the Rookie Draft with "cuts" matching your Rookie Picks, usually 24 picks for most team rosters. Also remember that if you have any players on IR, they count towards your roster so you may need to cut more to fit those guys on.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

12th pick should still have some good talent on the board this draft. Nice recovery by me to at least get some quality talent still in this draft. Hopefully I can make picks 3/4 count as well.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Final Rosters officially inputted on the first page so you can see where you may want to aim re: the Rookie Draft.

Staff member
Reaction score

I dealt my round 2 pick to you and I don't think I chose keepers because my roster is way too big. How many are we allowed to keep?

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

209 said:
I dealt my round 2 pick to you and I don't think I chose keepers because my roster is way too big. How many are we allowed to keep?

I'll let people cut down their rosters after the Rookie Draft but the end roster w/rookies should be 28 players. I think you had 3-4 IR spots filled also.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

Basically look at your rookie picks, count them out and that's the amount of cuts you need to make. If I'm not mistaken.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Flik said:
Basically look at your rookie picks, count them out and that's the amount of cuts you need to make. If I'm not mistaken.

Not really.

Final Rosters = 28 Players regardless of rookie picks, IR guys, etc. So if you filled 3 IR spots during the season and have 4 Rookie Picks, that's at least 7 players that you'll need to cut from your roster plus more depending on the team in question. As an example, I'll have 34 players assuming I don't swap picks during the draft & such. So I'll need to cut 6 more guys in addition to Megatron since he's retired.

Short Answer: Tally up your roster after the Draft and cut it down to 28 players.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Re: CXF Football Dynasty - Rookie Board Draft Starts May 16th at 12:00 AM EST

E.J. Manuel, Matt Cassel, Matt Schaub, Case Keenum, Alfred Morris, Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald and Jermaine Kearse are available for trade. Looking to score picks and/or players.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

ROY

CHECK YOUR INBOX, REPLY, PLZ

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I think I have this right, but this is who I'm getting rid of: