Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF NFL Dynasty Year 12 - League Is GO For 2024!

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 11

Damn close game and I lose my #1 position :(

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 11

Oy, this is without a doubt the worst week for my main QB to be on a bye....

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 12

Wow, looks like I'm gonna pull this one out, was not expecting that :D

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 12

I had too many WRs not playing this week to put up a competitive score.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 13

Trade Deadline is November 29th! If you want to make any deals, now's the time to do so.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 13

Every Cowboy I have is still available, that's a top-end TE, RB and Miles Austin who's either great or injured.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Week 14

Semifinal Matchups
Gotham Harlequins (#1 Seed) @ Roy's Notable Team (#4 Seed)
Red Wedding (#2 Seed) @ Random Hero (#3 Seed)

DEADLINE FOR ROSTER MOVES WILL BE JANUARY 26TH (Day of Pro Bowl). Reminder if you want to free up space ahead of time, cut 4 players from your rosters or you can do the Rookie Draft and then cut 4 players to make room.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Semifinal Playoffs

If I keep cutting players can I keep accumulating draft picks? I have 5 QBs on my roster, one of which might have a starting job next year, and of my top 4 RBs I have a Cowboy, a guy with a foot injury, a guy who pretty much broke his neck and ended his career and Captain Fumbles of the SS Belichick

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

We also probably have to cut extra dudes if we plan on keeping a guy tabbed under the IR spot I'd assume.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

oldskool said:
If I keep cutting players can I keep accumulating draft picks? I have 5 QBs on my roster, one of which might have a starting job next year, and of my top 4 RBs I have a Cowboy, a guy with a foot injury, a guy who pretty much broke his neck and ended his career and Captain Fumbles of the SS Belichick

No. You just get 4 picks for the Rookie Draft (unless you want to trade them to another team for their pick). If you cut additional players, you'll be allowed to use Free Agency when the league starts up again and that pool becomes available.

Lil Richie said:
We also probably have to cut extra dudes if we plan on keeping a guy tabbed under the IR spot I'd assume.

Correct.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

Couple Dynasty Questions:

Do we have to manually drop the players on yahoo, or do we just announce in the thread who is getting dropped?
When is the deadline to drop guys, right before our Draft?

I've got a couple players that depending on what their NFL teams do in free agency and thir draft I might not want to retain them.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Lil Richie said:
Couple Dynasty Questions:

Do we have to manually drop the players on yahoo, or do we just announce in the thread who is getting dropped?
When is the deadline to drop guys, right before our Draft?

I've got a couple players that depending on what their NFL teams do in free agency and thir draft I might not want to retain them.

Ideally, you'd drop the guys on Yahoo but I'll say this...

January 26th: Final Day to make any moves on Yahoo. Post your "final" rosters on January 27th (God willing Yahoo doesn't close the league down prior to this date). This date is mainly if you want to drop guys and pick up anybody.

May 15th: If you have any roster moves you want to hold off on doing, you can (only drops/trades) up to this date. This date is the day before our Rookie Draft. Part of having the Draft Day here is that owners can select their rookies and follow them in the offseason/pre-season or swap picks if they aren't sold on any player's destination.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score

g'damn, Pickspatrick gives me a 56 point game and I'm still going down by almost 100 points this week, lol

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Dynasty Championship Game

Dynasty Super Bowl 1
Gotham Harlequins against Random Hero

Runner Up Game for meaningless trophy...
Roy's Notable Team against Red Wedding

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

We have a legit barn burner for the first Dynasty championship!

I'm up by 45 points. HQ has Crabtree still to go. Normally that would seem impossible, but in Dynasty WRs can snag 45 pts pretty regularly.

It should be interesting!

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah, I'll be stunned if Crabs gets me the victory unless Kaep has to throw 50+ times and connects with a couple long TDs.

Will Scarlet

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Looks like my team rolled to an easy win in the consolation bracket. It was nice to be able to see how good my team could potentially be once everything came together, especially after my team's horrific midseason performance. I just hope that run of success will continue into next season.

Also, congrats to Krankor on his championship this year, assuming he hangs on.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Krankor is Dynasty's 1st Year Champion 299.80 to HQ's 290.35

Came a lot closer than I expected but congrats to Krankor.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

That's how you start a true dynasty baby! WOO!

tumblr_mdhmddF3m41rviqxu.jpg

3fQpNxD.gif

ditkacarried.jpg

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League - Y1 Dynasty Champ - Krankor!

It doesn't appear as if we can drop players on the yahoo page. So I guess we just post our cuts whenever we're actually to that point. I know a few guys I want to cut now but a few will come down to the deadline.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Bah... was hoping such a scenario was a week away or so. Thanks, Krankor.

Amended the first post. Post your team's "cuts" in this thread.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Just a reminder... January 26th: Post your "cuts" in this thread as Yahoo no longer allows moves to be made. Post your "final" rosters on January 27th.

To show a cut, you can simply do Injured WR if you want to just post your entire roster w/cuts in one post.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score

Let me know if I'm doing it correctly:

STARTERS:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Case Keenum
RB Adrian Peterson
RB DeMarco Murray
RB David Wilson
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Alshon Jeffery
WR Dwayne Bowe
WR Nate Burleson
TE Jason Witten
TE Owen Daniels
DEF Denver

BENCH:
RB Brandon Jacobs
RB Ronnie Brown
RB Stevan Ridley
WR Greg Jennings
WR Greg Little
WR/RB Denard Robinson
WR Trindon Holliday
WR Cole Beasley
TE Clay Harbor
TE Ben Watson
DEF New Orleans
DRAFT PICK
DRAFT PICK
DRAFT PICK
DRAFT PICK

CUT:
QB Jason Campbell
QB Matt Schaub
RB Benny Cunningham
RB Marcus Thigpen
WR Miles Austin
TE Chris Gragg
TE Lance Kendricks

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

Harley Quinn said:
January 26th: Final Day to make any moves on Yahoo. Post your "final" rosters on January 27th (God willing Yahoo doesn't close the league down prior to this date). This date is mainly if you want to drop guys and pick up anybody.

May 15th: If you have any roster moves you want to hold off on doing, you can (only drops/trades) up to this date. This date is the day before our Rookie Draft. Part of having the Draft Day here is that owners can select their rookies and follow them in the offseason/pre-season or swap picks if they aren't sold on any player's destination.

I thought May 15th was the final day for drops and 26th was just like adds or something.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Krankor said:
Harley Quinn said:

I thought May 15th was the final day for drops and 26th was just like adds or something.

26th was originally planned for adds until Yahoo became jank and wouldn't let any moves be done. So call it Drop Deadline #1. This gives owners a chance to see other rosters if they want to trade draft picks for a player, etc.

The May 15th Date is more if you have guys who are going to be Free Agents (e.g. WR Jeremy Maclin) whom you want to see where they land/what their situation may be first. This'll be the finalization of rosters prior to the NFL Draft.

"January 26th: Post your "cuts" in this thread as Yahoo no longer allows moves to be made. Post your "final" rosters on January 27th. This will allow for draft pick trades and owners to follow their rosters during the offseason if they wish to change their minds on any cuts/drops.

May 15th: If you have any roster moves you want to hold off on doing e.g. free agent destinations, you can (only drops/trades) up to this date. This date is the day before our Rookie Draft. Part of having the Draft Day here is that owners can select their rookies and follow them in the offseason/pre-season or swap picks if they aren't sold on any player's destination."

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League (Post Partial "Final" Rosters by 1/27)

Updated first post with area for Confirmed Team Rosters and Draft Order if people want to start thinking of moving up/and or moving down.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: TRTSM Official Football Dynasty League (Post Partial "Final" Rosters by 1/27)

Harley Quinn
QBs: Nick Foles, Eli Manning, EJ Manuel, Sam Bradford, Ryan Nassib
RBs: Knowshon Moreno, Shane Vereen, Bryce Brown, DuJuan Harris, Marcus Lattimore, Jordan Todman, Mike Gillislee, Fozzy Whittaker, Dion Lewis
WRs: Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Michael Crabtree, Keenan Allen, Percy Harvin, DeAndre Hopkins, Danny Amendola, Marvin Jones, Marquise Goodwin
TEs: Jimmy Graham, Julius Thomas, Tyler Eifert, Marcedes Lewis
DEF: Seattle, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
Draft Picks: 1.11, 2.11, 3.11, 4.11

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score

We have a trade!

Harley trades Eli Manning to Krankor for his Round 2 and Round 3 draft picks in the 2014 draft.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Confirmed. Get back to back selections in 2 Rounds and Eli was expendable IMO (33 years old, losing OC Kevin Gilbride who was pass heavy by nature).

Cartman

Integral Poster
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure the roster carry over year to year, and we can do the rookie draft here and just pick players to drop for the rookies.