Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

DONALD TRUMP INDICTED (We actually got him? Thread)

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
FakeSevereIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
My concern is more that he's gotten into a strategy with his sesspool of lawyers for many decades to delay, extend, and ultimately try to keep pushing the court stuff back more and more in an attempt to buy out the courts essentially, or in the very least in this situation, stray away from it so he can still contonue to try to run for 2024.

I think in time there will be the consequence, and it will be interesting to see how the GOP reacts once the actual charges hit. If its legitimately over 30 counts, that's nothing to scoff at.

If or when charges will be brought up regarding Jan 6, Georgia election, and of course the classified docs in Florida.....I think that in itself will be the real turning point of consequence. If that doesn't happen, this might not be enough to turn the corner on this piece of shit.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They won't care he's been charged. They've made that extremely clear.

Maybe I’m just jaded at this point. I just have a tough time thinking there’s going to be any real consequences here for him.

I think he will be convicted. This is a totally different ballpark than an impeachment or a civil trial etc. He can still run for POTUS but so what. You think he's going to win while trying to stay out of prison? He's more unpopular than he ever was. He'll win the GOP Nomination and then go down in flames.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
It's also important to note that all 34 counts are felonies, not misdemeanors. That hampers his chances of skating IMO.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trump's speech was boring and LOW-ENERGY to the point CNN cut him off (MSNBC correctly refused to even air it). HOWEVER when he talked about how he could go to prison for up to 10 years I did smile.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
$83 million seems like enough to hurt him, yeah? Not that she will see a cent but the thought is nice.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
Like Alex Jones, Trump probably would've gotten a little more leeway if he actually knew how to shut up. He can't however, so lol

Also lol: whenever a legal expert has to say "his lawyers will tell him" or whatever, because nothing about that matters. He never listens to them, and he doesn't realize intimidation and bullying isn't working this time. Literally the stupidest man to hold the presidency.

Last edited: