Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Donald Trump: We Got Him! (Legal Woes thread)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
preview.jpg

Thought all the news of the last 24 hours would be a good time to branch off from his other thread for his Nazi rallies and general insanity.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Putting on my tinfoil hat here and dredging into THE SWAMP but I think the powers that be are going to do whatever it takes to ensure Trump’s campaign is unsuccessful.

Tbh the Overton window has shifted so much already that I prefer Trump to some of the other Republican options.
Fox is blackballing Trump as of now. Lawsuits will do that. Apparently they are not even covering(much of) this weekend's Conservative convention since Fox is being attacked often.
The attendance for the B-team speakers looks like an indy show on a good day.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know that Trump still seems like a shoo in for the Republican nominee rn but who knows what things will be like in a year without the machine behind him like it was in 2016 and 2020.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I wonder how Catcher In The Rye sales have been the last few days.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
lol... More this gets drawn out, more underlings are gonna get targeted and the faster they'll roll over on Trump.

"The federal indictment, filed in the Southern District of Florida, alleges that Trump was part of a scheme to delete security video and that a newly charged defendant — who was identified as a property manager at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence — told another employee that "the boss" wanted the server deleted.

That employee, Carlos De Oliveira, who was a maintenance supervisor at Mar-a-Lago, was charged Thursday. His lawyer, John Irving, declined to comment."

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the 2016 election I've had a line in my head that I had no reason to think would ever happen. I'm me so I have no faith he'll get convicted on anything or anything good will actually happen, but I am completely shocked that this actually came true.

HE'S A CUNT, HE'S A CUNT, LET'S INDICT HIM UNDER RICO!