Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Food Thread of the Damned (Kamala)

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I don’t even know what to say anymore. I try to bring Kamala back to Earth and these days he acts as if I’m killing his vibe. This guy should be disgraced for making this exist but in many ways, Kamala is much worse for putting attention on this monstrosity.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I never saw the infamous pizza pic. It's not there anymore, either.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have no memory of that but the lsd folder got basically no posts and when it did it was generally someone posting gross stolen videos/pics that we had to delete. It also interfered with ads (when they work) and people who were too dumb to stay out of it during work hours.

This thread is disgusting.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He was going to do that with Wheel of Fortune but the Before & After category kept tripping him up.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. Pretty much anything battered and fried will taste at least tolerable. Just eating two sticks of buttered smothered in soy sauce with a spoon just seems nasty.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Closest worst thing I have to that is I had an uncle who used to chomp down on uncooked hot dogs but I don't feel like that's as bad as straight up eating raw meat.

I have had steak tartare once or twice and I can see appeal but it's nothing really I want to go out of my way to eat. Just cook it a bit god dammit.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Friend went to a four year culinary school to become a chef. Part of the education plan is to eat raw ground beef. I thought that was the beginning and end of that nonsense until I opened this thread.