King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I WANNA STOP.

Sorry @Fall of Epic

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

Already better than anything Motley Crue has released since Dr. Feelgood.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They are getting up to Black Sabbath levels in terms of number of frontmen.

Thought and prayers to @BUTT over Skid Row going woke and having a LADY sing for them.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
I saw Halestorm open for Alice Cooper a few years ago. Their music is kinda wack but I respect her screaming ability. I don’t know how well her voice fits Skid Row but I really don’t care who is singing in that band now. She’s probably a better choice than the guy from Dragonforce.

Given how many singers they’ve run through I’m willing to entertain the possibility than Baz isn’t necessarily the biggest asshole in the equation. Doubtful but possible.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If Skid Row was popular enough to warrant venues where they could ensure they were physically separated from each other at all times besides being on stage and heading to and from there ala Fleeteood Mac or Journey.

I don’t think a Skid Row reunion would be exponentially bigger than the two camps separately. Yeah, ok, they’d probably play 2000-3000 seat venues instead of the 500-1000 they play on their own but it wouldn’t create the generational wealth they’d want for putting up with each other.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Never mind all of that. Look at the cover of Bas’ new solo album
She is a beaut.