Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hair Metal

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Tommy Lee just straight up posted a picture of him standing in a hot tub, hanging dong on Facebook this morning. Weird way to start my day.

Idk you could even hang dong on Facebook. It isn't Twitter for cripes sake. @SFH?

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ted_Poley_SubWay_Oct_25_2022_1.jpg

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Dude is in his 70s and can barely stand let alone play. Surprised he even took the offer to play again. Money must have been crazy good.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
John 5 is about as good of a replacement as you can get for that spot. Remembering the VH1 documentary about the Crue’s ‘00s reunion and how pained Mick Mars was then, it is really surprising that he made it several decades after that. Guess he’s got to maintain his collection of skull rings.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
A Motley Crue consisting of the lead singer from Creed and former guitar player of both Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson.

Book it!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Scott Stapp and John 5 would've made more sense as replacements for Vince Neil in 1999 (or even 2005).

Vocally, Scott Stapp doesn't even seem remotely similar to Vince Neil.

One thing is for sure though...I bet @Mickey Massuco will be getting pre-sale tickets for Motley Creed.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
M3.jpg
Styx is a weird choice for M3 headliner. I don't see their fans being into hair metal or hair metal fans being into Styx. They've had non hair metal classic rock bands at M3 before* but usually, it's a band you can say is an influence on hair metal (like Blue Oyster Cult or Ace Frehley) or hair metal adjacent (Loverboy). Idk if I see Styx as either. I guess they influenced the power ballad. Blurring of lines between hair metal and classic rock continues, I guess.

Day 2 looks friggin sick. Kix is probably most underrated hair metal band and seeing them in Maryland probably rocks. Warrant, Loudness, and Firehouse are all some of my favorites of the genre,, Steven Adler's GNR tribute seems like it'd be fun in the setting. It's also hilarious that they got the LA Guns' drummer version of LA Guns on the same lineup as Steven Adler.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This actually sounds fairly interesting.

Not travel to New Bedford level interesting though.
Hey alright. I want to know why the hell he showed up in ‘99 WCW and it looks like it’s covered

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

Not sure why @Birthday King Kamala failed to let me know that That Metal Show reunited to form a YouTube series called That Rocks! Here is episode 2 with special guest David Coverdale! @BUTT

Wasn't sure where to post this.