Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

HORRIBLE PEOPLE

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
...are we...this has to be a simulation, because I can't think of any other scenario where a living, breathing, and "thinking" human being could possibly be this dumb.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...are we...this has to be a simulation, because I can't think of any other scenario where a living, breathing, and "thinking" human being could possibly be this dumb.
This is the same guy who deflated his future wifes tires so he could have an excuse to drive her home when she was working as an intern. He's a complete fucking nutjob.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warning this is really upsetting/triggering if you have issues with rape or whatever.

Somehow I hadn't seen any of this before now. 51 god damn men?! Holy shit. I stand by saying I don't believe in the death penalty but this is one of those cases that does test me a little. Just absolutely horrifying and sickening.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I mean, what we knew about him already and what he's said in public was p. terrible, and R's still cozied up to him, so not feeling any remorse for them now.

Staff member
Reaction score
His response to two black guys kissing is probably the funniest thing I've ever read considering all the other shit he posts about

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6