Baby Shoes
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Just this headline

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Yea.....

When I saw an article about this today I was like, "must...post....to.....TSM..."

I'm surprised there isn't a catch-all Epstein thread yet, but this is as good as any

This dude is reaching comic book super villain levels the more we learn about him

At one Harvard meeting, he slammed efforts to improve healthcare for the poor because it 'fueled overpopulation'

He also funded some AIDS and Retrovirus research.....and Clinton says he borrowed his private plane to go to Africa on behalf of the Clinton Foundation for humanitarian AID

CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE

KOAB, BRODY GET IN HERE

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49306032

he was found dead in his cell, notice how i didn't say suicide this is one conspiracy theory that will probably end up being true.

BorneAgain

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What's funny is that there seems to be almost mass agreement that he was murdered; there's just outright divide between blaming Trump or the Clintons.

Not even conspiracy theories are free from hashtag wars it would seem.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I personally said "mmmm... I dunno about this..." when I saw the headline. I rarely go to the there's-something-more-to-this well immediately when hearing a big story, but this time I sure as shit think this was a, let's say, a collaborative suicide.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yep, who knew there would be a bipartisan movement in 2019?

Guessing his cell room's camera was probably made by the same factory that produces police body dash cams.

Staff member
Reaction score
The WTC bombers, countless mobsters, Tim McVeigh, and El Chapo made it to trial. This guy didn’t. Think about that for a second.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Firmino of the 909 said:
The WTC bombers, countless mobsters, Tim McVeigh, and El Chapo made it to trial. This guy didn’t. Think about that for a second.
None of them had Epstein's connections with elite society and possible implications of multiple barons of industry and politics. It's fuckin' weird. Even goddamn Nazis convicted at postwar trials waited for convictions to kill themselves.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
XMeHvKS.jpg

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
im not a conspiracy guy generally but even I don't buy into the guy this dude offed himself all on his own or that there isn't more to it (as in the guards being bribed to look the other way while he did it)

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/why-was-jeffrey-epsteins-death-on-4chan-before-it-became-public/

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Can’t a guy enjoy a nice, intimate dinner with Woody Allen and Jeffrey Epstein without being attacked by the leftist woke mob, @Incandenza ?

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score