Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kevin Nash Appreciation thread

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I remember FUBU being the thing that all the cool kids wore in 1997. I remember nobody wearing FUBU by the time Nash regularly sported it.

I can only surmise that Kevin Nash's cool was too great for the brand and every 13 year old kid who once owned it knew they would never look as good as he did.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I definitely rocked a FUBU shirt at the beginning of middle school. Of course I wanted to look as good as my bros in nWo Wolfpac.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
It's a little known fact that the "us" in the FUBU name meant "Wölfpac."

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Can Nash take a pretend punch from the American Sniper?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
For all of the talk of NASH being a horrible booker and horrible worker, I haven't heard a lot of talk about him being a bad person. Maybe duplicitous but I think even a lot of dudes who butted heads with him backstage like Bret would admit that NASH's a charming, likable decent family man. (Danny Tanner voice) And in the end, isn't that what's REALLY important?

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
The Outsiders working the WCW D show. Must have gotten a hefty bonus for that one.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Nash is going to be at the Comic Con in my town in June. I am considering going for that alone.

I met him and Hall a few years back at a House of Glory show. Both were stoned off their asses but great. I'd love to meet him again and just talk with him. He comes off great and seems like having a conversation with him would be fantastic. I'm hoping my local wrestling store brings him in.