Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kevin Nash Appreciation thread

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
83 Weeks is on Kevin Nash in 1999 today.

Strongly tempted to listen to hear the verbal gymnastics routine Bischoff uses to defend '99 Nash.

I know this is a NASH appreciation thread so I will come up with some positive things to say about his work that year.

Series with Rey Mysterio was actually good. The tie dyed nWo shirt. He probably had some funny promos.

Ummm...

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
83 Weeks is on Kevin Nash in 1999 today.

Strongly tempted to listen to hear the verbal gymnastics routine Bischoff uses to defend '99 Nash.

I know this is a NASH appreciation thread so I will come up with some positive things to say about his work that year.

Series with Rey Mysterio was actually good. The tie dyed nWo shirt. He probably had some funny promos.

Ummm...

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I seriously think at one point a TV-M show would've been helpful. Like if ECW had been TV-M against the regular WWE shows, in kind of a Shotgun mold, it could've been a really nice bandaid

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
XPW with a WWE production level would certainly be something to behold, that's for sure

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Even old school smarks are coming around on the greatness of Nash!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Before the end of 2023 Nash's show blows up because he'll be able to get an exclusive interview with Amber Heard. Calling it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6