Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MAGA Chuds Storm Capitol Building to stop Electoral College vote

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This deserves to the own threat. President Trump has just called in the National Guard. Is he going to calm down the mob? Who knows! I kind of doubt it!

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I wrote in the other thread (Vol 4) as I missed this, but he's not. I'm surprised Trump is now calling in the National Guard, because he originally said no. So hopefully someone pressured him to do so (ha, yeah right).

So peaceful protestors trying to get something done about police brutality get gassed and beaten. These terrorists - and that's what they are, fuck off with calling them protestors (fucking Associated Press) - get to take selfies with cops.

Utter insanity right now.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That would be a good and right thing to do.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
So one early piece I missed in this rush of insanity is that these aren’t people that were already chilling there. This was the group that went to his nearby counter rally WHERE HE INSTRUCTED THEM to march to the capitol.

There needs to be consequences. Him and his scumbag family are just touting “don’t be like the other side” and still pushing the divide in their “calling off”

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ivanka called these terrorists "patriots" in a quickly deleted tweet.

Staff member
Reaction score
I can actually see them removing him this time. He made Republican senators and his VP fear for their life. That's one of the only things that could lead to him being made to get the fuck outta here.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'd put money on McConnell voting to remove if another impeachment trial happens.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Would he get enough support for it? I'm not so sure.

Also, the fucker had the gall to say "you are special" in a video on twitter about how everything was rigged, but those "special" people need to go home.

Like just ...

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Would he get enough support for it? I'm not so sure.

Also, the fucker had the gall to say "you are special" in a video on twitter about how everything was rigged, but those "special" people need to go home.

Like just ...
They absolutely will get the support IMO. It's one thing to bluster/say it, it's another to have those same Republicans literally fearing for their physical lives.

Also heavy reports that it'll simply get more violent tonight as opposed to any true dispersing so expect this to get even worse as the night goes on.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
A bunch of conservative commentators are saying ANTIFA members dressed up like Trump supporters when invading the Capitol today

I don't follow any conservative media but, based on what my son is saying he's hearing from his Trump-supporting grandmother (read: my ex-MIL) on Facebook, can confirm.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Crying because she is trying to have a revolution and her eyes burn. If she was anything but white she would’ve been killed.

Staff member
Reaction score

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
This is insanity.

I don't even know what to say anymore.