tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday was so chill. Good day.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like real consideration being given to the 25th. I hope it happens. Every single anti-American trumper should watch him removed from office. And the congressional leaders should move to expel every single person who chose to object after they reconvened last night. They have no place in congress or, to be clear, this country.

And to anyone, on this message board or elsewhere, that thinks yesterday was cool, the parties are the same, etc: you are a fucking idiot.

Dandy

Reaction score
That dipshit WV House of Delegates member Derrick Evans lives mere minutes away from me just outside of Huntington. He is probably worse than you are thinking he is. He was also elected overwhelmingly to his first term that he was just sworn into a few days ago. Just a horrible, horrible person with the worst views.

His actions were denounced by both sides of the House aisles in official written statements yesterday. He posted an official statement on his Facebook page last night, basically saying he was merely there to video and did not vandalize anything.

A change.org petition for his removal had 22,000 signatures this morning and is likely well over that now.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry you have such an absolute embarrassment in your state, @Dandy . I know the feeling. I hope that trash is removed from his office before he does any more damage.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Without the zoom in, I thought it was Richard Horne looting that picture.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Since this is a wrestling forum, I welcome the opinions on yesterday's event from anyone who has ever competed in the squared circle (except TJP and Jericho).

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We know what a certain WWE hall of famer thought of the riot.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
No matter who you voted for and no matter what your personal belief system. It doesn’t matter what color you are or your gender or sexual orientation. A man dying cause he accidentally tasered himself in the testicles so hard he had a heart attack is hilarious.