BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
The dopes could face up to 10 years thanks to a Trump enacted law: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-rioters-prison-trump-executive-order-federal

"Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their actions under the law," and those consequences could include being charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10 years in prison for "injury of federal property."

Also others could be charged a ton of weapons related laws due to being caught carrying, etc.

Dandy

Reaction score

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thanks to Mr Trump's executive decision to defend loser statues, garbage grandson will be in prison for a decade.

Dandy

Reaction score
From the articles I read (that could only assume what the charge would be at that time), it is basically entering a federal space without permission and is “up to one year” with a fine. They would have to prove he vandalized something or injured someone.

I have hopes they could do something like a RICO case as what they did as a group allowed for there to be more damage; endangerment; and even death.

Dandy

Reaction score
Edit: Never mind, that WAS posted here.

Uh, I’ll replace that post with the news that FBI found no evidence of Antifa being involved in this. I’ll find the source to post.

Edit 2: One of many articles for that story.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lisa Murkowski is talking about leaving the GOP as a result of this.

She wants to form a tag team with Manchin. Not sure if they'll call themselves the Conquistadors, the Bolsheviks, or just Iron Mike Sharpe & Brooklyn Brawler.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the fact that the President sent a mob of angry people to a building where the Vice President was, they set a gallows up outside, marched inside chanting that they wanted to hang him and all I can think about is that a guy tazed himself in the balls and died.

Dandy

Reaction score
I saw he resigned earlier. Evans is in a totally different district than where I live. Due to gerrymandering, the lines for the districts make no sense here. I’m about 500 feet away from one district and a few scant miles away from Evans’ district. All three of those districts navigate through the same counties.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Honestly, they should've used the whole song with the images they had...