Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

More Than Mania: All the events schedule

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

There's a shit ton of stuff going on starting on Weds and this is the thread to talk about it.

Some of these shows sound hilariously bad (Mini Ja Rule Vs Mini 50 Cent!) others look great. I'll be for sure watching several of them starting on Thursday with Bloodsport and the Memorial Show.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
No way the midgets don't deliver.

I really want to know what Ibushi/Janela turns into. That's interesting.

Staff member
Reaction score
ngl but when Mark Briscoe beats Joe I’m gonna be that guy who gets zoomed in on while crying.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Taurus has never not delivered.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
imp[act/njpw was a fun show. not sure what i'd call motn on it but most stuff was fun. Alex Coughlin was very impressive here and on Bloodsport.

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m glad I didn’t tape it cause it was better to watch but it was sick when Bailey and Shigehiro started beating the shit out of each other while standing next to me. I won’t do next years Mania cause Philly is a shithole and it’s going to be cold as shit but I can already say for sure I’m doing this again.

It was also cool as shit when we were waiting to get into Impact and Mickie James gets out of her Uber and nobody recognized her as she walked in the front door. Then Sami Zayn drove by and rolled his window down. Pandemonium ensued.

I did post some pictures in the chat but I didn’t take many pictures. I’m a big believer in seeing with my eyes instead of through a camera. It was also pretty surreal to see Kenta face Daniels way after the time I would have blown up if I was going to that match, or to see Ultimo and Negro Casas even now. That being said old man matches like that are better than 90% of wrestling tbh.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow Galeno del Mal is Dr Wagner Jr’s son. That explains a lot actually. This dude is ready for a big contract.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
there are so many things to say about this pic

Circle 6 has been running all day every day in some parking lot. They've had some names including some scummy guys on the shows but its the worst looking thing I've seen in a while.

It's free on youtube and right now 150 people are watching!

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow there was no clusterfuck tonight? Guess I made all the right decisions in picking which shows to be at.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New Fear City MURDERMANIA

11:00 PM
Super Chief Art Gallery
Los Angeles, California

• No Ring No Rules Deathmatch: Dominik Denaro vs. Juicy Finau
  • No Ring No Rules Deathmatch: Funnybone vs. Shane Mercer
Scheduled To Appear: Casanova Valentine, New Fear City Dancers (Lowlita, Xochi Moon & Happy)

GCW Emo Fight

11:59 PM
Ukrainian Cultural Center
Los Angeles, California
  • Jimmy Jacobs vs. Kevin Blackwood
Scheduled To Appear: Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, Lil Aaron, Kevin Blackwood, Horse Head

are the only late night things

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Not giving the Steiners any of my money tomorrow. This is very disappointing.

Way to go, Dad!

(To be clear, I have zero clue what Bron’s views are, and his dad being a shithead obviously doesn’t necessarily mean Bron is too. God knows I don’t see eye-to-eye with my parents on everything. My “way to go, Dad!” was in reference to the fact that it seems pretty clear that Bron is having to deal with backlash for his dad’s actions yesterday.)

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Was Foley as large as he appeared on the HOF ceremony? I was hoping it was more due to an ill fitted suit but Mick looked larger than he’s ever been.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Man, that's hard for me. Itoh's awesome but Gage is an embarrassment.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So you don’t like fun?
Itoh's entrance is fun but beyond that she's terrible. I saw her live and she was awful. Nothing she does inring looks good at all.

Nick Gage is a loser and his whole act is stupid trash.

Everyone has different ideas of what "fun" is.

Staff member
Reaction score
This Lucha show is straight up mutant shit. It’s awesome.