Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Movies for (and starring?) MAGA Chuds

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Eric Roberts is worth in the millions and lives in a home in LA, he’s doing fine financially. The figure could be a dollar, he pursues passions with his film choices.

He makes movies for the love of the craft, so of course he would be interested in a trtsm biopic. He’d be more interested in playing Brody though, the character background and modern pathos is the kind of meat my man E will sink into. Bps is too one note.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I praise Star 80 whenever I can.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They just reposted the episode of Gilbert Gottfried’s podcast with Eric Roberts and it ruled. He made up a weed addiction to be on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew so he could get exposure with millennials.

He is playing chess when most off prime actors are playing checkers.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It’s honestly bullshit he never got a CBS procedural run where he could bank millions like that no good Chris O Donnell and Mark Harmon.

His high art tastes robbed him financially but enriched our collective hearts.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Surely one of those things where it hasn't happened already is due to scheduling

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised Eric has never worked with Tarantino due to the latter's love of featuring over the hill veterans actors.

I always get a kick out of Eric's featured role in the Dark Knight.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Yeah, logically Eric should've gotten first dibs for the Don Johnson part in Django. Not that I'm complaining about Don Johnson ever.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised Eric has never worked with Tarantino due to the latter's love of featuring over the hill veterans actors.

I always get a kick out of Eric's featured role in the Dark Knight.
I love when Eric pops up in bigger movies. He was in Inherent Vice like a decade ago, and had a fun appearance in Babylon recently as Margot Robbie's dad.

That said, the Stalked By My Doctor series of films is the magnum opus of his career.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Him being in that run of hit music videos in 2005 is some of my favorite stuff. Just makes me oddly happy when I see him pop up

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I forgot Eric Roberts was in Babylon. But forgetting most things about Babylon has been good for my well being.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Eric probably would have been good in the Don Johnson roles in Brawl in Cell Block 99 and Dragged Across Concrete, but Don Johnson acquitted himself nicely in those parts, so it worked in the end. Craig Zahler should cast our boy in his next movie, though.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Comedy stylings of Dave Rubin and Larry Elder, exclusively on X (of course).

Animation for main character is a bit on the nose. Norman Lear is rolling over in his grave (and hopefully his estate is filing a lawsuit).