Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Protests of Summer 2020

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I don't know if it was a babyface turn, so much as like when Austin would go on a rampage, and Stunner everybody in sight.

That's why I said that I respect the consistency: I thought that they were just showing their asses, because of the Black president. Nope, turns out that they really just hate the government. I still can't ride with them, but I can deal with men of principle.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score

Staff member
Reaction score
There's a lot of things I wanna say about that dude but I don't wanna somehow get in real trouble for it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

(CNN)A Wisconsin sheriff who has led the response to protests over the Jacob Blake shooting previously made some inflammatory comments involving Black suspects.

Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth addressed reporters in January 2018 following the arrests of five people for shoplifting at a Tommy Hilfiger outlet store in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, and a high-speed chase that led to their arrests.
At least four of the suspects were Black, according to jail records. The fifth suspect was a minor, the sheriff's department said in a statement.
"I'm to the point that I think society has to come to a threshold where there's some people that aren't worth saving," Beth said at the news conference a day after the incident, according to CNN affiliate WTMJ. "We need to build warehouses, to put these people into it and lock them away for the rest of their lives."

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score

expect shit to get even worse.

Also someone got killed in Portland but with the lack of details so far I won't share an article.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't believe the defense didn't take a plea deal. Fortunately it seems like there's no way to adequately defend this guy.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe the defense didn't take a plea deal. Fortunately it seems like there's no way to adequately defend this guy.
I guess it depends on what was on the table. I figure they just saw so many other cops get away with it that he assumes he can, too.