Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Soda thread

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
I commented before watching the whole video...I definitely wouldn't have chugged that all at once the way he did :oops:

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Speaking of Mountain Dew...

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
Grabbed some Applebees for dinner with my mom (we're simple folk) and they had Dark Berry Bash Mountain Dew. It's what Voltage used to be; fantastic.

Also acquired some of the Starlight Coke; less carbonated, sweeter vanilla coke with a deep, deep red color. Regular is better than Zero.

JN News

Pizzamaniac
Reaction score
I wouldn't try those spicy drinks, either. I usually drink soda and energy drinks just to cool off my taste buds after eating stuff like flaming hot Cheetos and hot and spicy salsa. Especially my sister-in-law's salsa. I like my drinks where it really hits the spot.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
Curious if @JN News has any thoughts on Nitro Pepsi.

Personally looking forward to trying this! It'd be great to watch while enjoying some late '90s WCW.
Found some of this when out shopping last week. It's the marriage of colas; satisfying click, good start, but the head fades quickly & once the head's gone it's just kinda flat & boring.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
It was OK but def not as good as the Starlight one.

I noticed that Voo Dew is back, and also that there is one with an orange label and one with a black label, but both are the same color. I didn't buy one because I wasn't really a fan of Voo Dew last time it was out, so I don't know if these are different flavors or just for decorative purposes.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got some for free at a Jack Harlow concert last year. Both flavors were pretty good, but it must've been a limited time thing, cause I hardly saw them in stores. They're coming back though with an additional zero sugar version.

https://www.chewboom.com/2022/10/04...la-as-part-of-returning-pepsi-cola-soda-shop/