Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Speaking Out: David Starr Countless Others Named

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Gawd this all so ugly. Both Shaul and Vickie I have lost a shit ton of respect for in this situation. First, their public responses to this first and foremost should have never happened...there's no need to "defend" a damn thing relating to this in terms of the husband of Vickie (which is gross that she's still with a guy who Shaul acknowledges sexually assaulted her sister). Vickie's response was absolutely shameful to the max, proving she in fact has and is still actively abandoning her daughter and taking sides in a situation where there should not be two sides to this story. A sexual assault happened, PERIOD. Shaul seems more interested in acting like she's the victim instead of the reality of the sitaution. Her extended post on that Twitter thread is even more gross. Where in the FUCK is putting blame on the person who did the sexual assault, much less recognizing the constant shift away from that point is the problem very clearly? They are basically shaming their own family member and proving that they didn't in fact properly follow up with addressing the incident in a way that would resolve it. at all. Of course she is going to run away from therapy with the family because its clear the family is not supporting her, loving her, nor caring about her affected trauma. I've never seen such a sideskirting ho-hum reaction to a serious sexual assault publicly like this before in the business. Do they not get her trauma from situations leads to destuctiveness, addiction, pulling away, lashing out, etc? And the first step with it all is SUPPORTING the affected victim, not almost victimizing themselves instead. And then feeling the need to defend themselves like this is very clear that Shaul and Vickie just don't get it at all and need a reality check on how not to blame and endlessly find fault with the victim of this tragic situation. Fuckin so gross indeed.

I get how hard it can be to live with, love, care and support for someone dealing with severe trauma aspects.......it is indeed almost impossible to get them to understand that they are in fact loved and cared about sometimes. I've been on this journey myself with my now ex for the last few years. But to throw so much fire and shade at the victim and NOT focus that fire and shade at the goddamn husband is soo very wrong.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think the saddest thing (besides the sexual assault) is realizing that the Guerreros probably didn’t get any therapy or counseling after Eddie died. It’s just a stark reminder of how far the treatment of mental health in wrestling has come since the ‘00s.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I'm fine with him killing his career but I kinda hoped he'd get crippled instead.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Doane is currently working for WWE as producer.

Is he still doing this place as a side gig or have they just not bothered to make any update to their website?

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ringside News recapping a Rene Dupree is not a particularly reliable source but anyone desperately looking for an update on something scandalous involving Jericho, here you go!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Oh right like a dude who does the French Tickler has room to talk liar

Dandy

Reaction score
Okay, so now we can’t snog our buddies’ old ladies?!? Like that is frowned upon?!? I thought this was America! 2024 can get bent.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That is the hilarious thing Rene said stealing someone’s wife and girlfriend wasn’t acceptable back in the day, as if those dang Gen Zers/millennials are cool with it now.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I mean Gen Zers/millennials are more open about their willingness to participate in “the lifestyle” (cc @BUTT ) but I think stealing a co worker’s partner is unpopular amongst all age groups.

Staff member
Reaction score
and he already backtracked his backtracking. "i didn't mention kylie rae but jericho is a pos linked to sex shit" is now his take.
All I got to say about that is it’s crazy the amount of drama that follows people who are tied with Punk. Even his mouthpieces wanna start shit all the time. His bud posts something that has to be backtracked after the damage was already done and a PPV got hijacked by it? After they potentially irreparably damaged the reputation of someone he hates? Red flag alert

Last edited: