Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Stupid Bullshit - Any and all Discussion of Hinder, Nickelback, etc goes here

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is he on the spectrum too? WISCONSIN show. I wonder how many of @BruiserBrody 's friends were there. I can imagine his car all joyously singing along to "She Hates Me" on their drive to a fish fry or one of the rare XWF house shows they went to.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I ever tell you boys about the time my friend's band was booked in the same venue, at the same time, as Puddle of Mudd? Holy shit was the parking lot a mess. People were parking parallel...against...a railroad track behind the building. Someone had to get on the house mics in both rooms to demand people move their cars.

Anyway, people paid $20 or whatever for the Puddle of Mudd gig on the big stage then wound up walking to the small room for my friend's gig since the line for that bar was shorter. Most liked what they heard and stuck around. Not sure who ended the night with more fans, but by the time "She Hates Me" was playing, we were packed and ready to go, wishing there was a universe where some of those $20 bills for POM wound up in my friend's till.

I'd love to guess an attendance number, but I'm horrible at guessing those. Their side was packed full on fire hazard and it's a standard sized concert hall for local acts that tour and occasional nostalgia acts passing through.

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
So, Mark Tremonti, of Creed and Alter Bridge is releasing a Frank Sinatra covers album with all proceeds going to charity. I'm a huge fan of his solo work in Tremonti, so I thought I would give this a listen. It's actually really fucking excellent. He didn't try to turn Sinatra's stuff into rock songs or putting his own spin on them, and by the sound of this at least, he's just doing straight up covers. What do you all think?

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
My friend sent me that the other day. It is fantastic. And with 100% of the proceeds going to a group helping people with down syndrome, I couldn't like him any more. What a great thing he's doing. I pre-ordered the album and I'm very, very excited to hear the rest of the covers. He's going a fantastic voice for this style.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He wants to show everybody that he should've been cast as Sinatra in that conservative Reagan biopic instead of Scott Stapp, huh?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
People hate his band so much that they've mispronounced his name for two decades. SMDH

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score