Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The Attitude Era Thread Vol 1

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Did New Jack ever scrap with a legitimate tough guy? I know Gypsy Joe had his day but he was 70 when New Jack messed up.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Black Bart's wrestlingdata indicates he vanished right after WW3'95 from WCW and did not reappear in wrestling until he got a WWF try out in January 98! It had to be a try out as RAW was taped on the East Coast. Had it been in Texas or something I could chalk it up to just giving a familiar name a pay day as a thank you for his years of jobbing on TV in the early 90s.

Last edited:

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
It isn't like it would've improved him.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
It isn't like it would've improved him.
Anthony was over under various gimmicks from 84-95, so it isn't like there wasn't something to work with. If the balding bothers Vince, shave it like Austin or slap a hood on. It's not like the roster was overflowing with talent in the summer of 96, hence why Tony and the rest were brought in to be TV geeks anyway.
Smothers/DWB vs Candido/Pritchard is ***1/2

Yes, I guess I've reached the point in fantasy booking where TL Hopper should have been a somebody.

I wonder if he was still with the Dirty White Girl? Hot trailer park trash feuding with Model Sable and the Wildman~!