Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Top 50 WWF Singles Wrestlers of the 90s

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can see the argument for him being #1 because despite some of the shit he suffered with; he was usually paired with somebody high up (see Yokozuna, Diesel, and HBK) or was having very memorable feuds with guys like Mankind, Kane, and others.

tenor.gif

I mean this was the one guy that was active and high in the card through the last couple of years of the golden era, through the whole New Generation era, and through most of the Attitude era.

I think he definitely drops out of the top spot if I incorporated ring work and mic skills into the rankings and emphasized peak a little more (which I probably should have done in the first place) but I stuck to the PWI stuff and this is what I got.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
6 months into the character, he was working with the Ultimate Warrior. After 1 year he was put over Hogan for the world title. Everything he did in the entire decade, good or bad, was at least made to seem important.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
His complaint was that The Undertaker appeared at the Cajun Funeral Homes and didn't even sign the casket.

• Haha
Reactions: SFH

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
It had to be Taker, really.

Now that the list is complete, I can genuinely say Chyna got robbed.

Reactions: SFH