Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Trump FAKE NEWS (?) CONSPIRATORIUM

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
To follow up on that, this incessant piece of garbage was in the city I live in (Mankato MN) at a fuckin Hardee's drive thru of all places, when this happened. He's finally in some deep doo-doo. Apparently was asked about the dominion voting stuff (didn't this guy do a national tour pretty much trying to trash them?), and some connection to some fake voting cretin in Colorado.

The ignorance is still thick as fuck here....

When asked if he's worried about law enforcement seizing his phone and any potential criminal charges, Lindell told ABC News, "I've been to many jails. I'm not scared to go to jail. I'm trying to save my country."

Gotta love a guy who brags up being in "many jails" like it's an impressive feat. Looking forward to seeing him return there!

Trump of course had a fuckin meltdown over all of this, claiming the entire world treats America as a laughing stock over this situation. Ok then, pal!

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I'd venture to say the rest of the world is saying "FINALLY!" to some of these swampers getting fuckin put in their place and finally dealt with accordingly. This shit is a long time comin!

Feels like the last few weeks has been a turning point with all the raids, subpoenas, and general laying it down hard on these grifters who think they are all above the law. They were for years but the time has come to be accountable for all of the fucking bullshit Lindell and the rest of these lying fucks conjured up for Trump. I feel like we are closing in on the wheels falling off and nobody hardly defending Trump's lies anymore.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score