Trump's Post Presidency Thread

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

Man if he wins he might actually nuke a country over a tweet

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
His likelihood of winning remains low but the media helps him a little more each day. And, apologies in advance for the feelings of some, the American voter is quite capable of making a catastrophic choice.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
1717346135010.jpeg

Good lord this would be hilarious if he had no shot at winning. For all the shit I give Dems, at least they’ve taken climate change seriously.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Ten Wisconsin Republicans filed out paperwork claiming Trump won the state, when in reality, he lost the state by about 20,000 votes.

The charges were filed against Trump attorneys Kenneth Chesebro and Jim Troupis and former Trump aide Mike Roman who allegedly delivered Wisconsin’s alternate elector paperwork to a Pennsylvania congressman’s staffer in order to get them to Vice President Mike Pence on Jan. 6, 2021.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Beautiful company, beautiful, guy’s been doing it for 50 years, sells hundreds of boats, they use Mercury engines, they want to take that out, they want to make it all-electric, I asked, “How is it?” He said, ‘It’s a problem, sir, they want us to make all electric boats, the problem is, the boat is so heavy, it can’t float.’ I said, ‘that sounds like a problem.’ He said, ‘also it can’t go fast because of the weight, and they want to now have a 50 mile or 70 mile radius, you have to go out 70 miles before you can really start the boat up, and you go out at two knots, that’s essentially almost like two miles an hour.’ I said, ‘How long does it take you to get out there?’ He said, ‘many hours, and then you’re allowed to go around for ten minutes, and then you have to come back, because the battery only lasts a very short period of time.’ So I said, ‘let me ask you a question,’ and he said, 'nobody has ever asked this question,’ and it must because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. ‘Very smart,’ he goes. I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now under water, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there — by the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lotta shark attacks — I watched some guys justifying it today, ‘well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were … not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy.’ He said, ‘there’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming,’ No, really got decimated and other people too, a lot of shark attacks, so I said, ‘there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer, he said, ‘you know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.

How a diesel truck “they go from New York to Los Angeles without a stop.” And with electric trucks “they have to stop six times.” Speaking in Las Vegas, there had to be truck drivers in his audience who know that truck drivers must stop for a rest break after driving for 11 hours and must take a 30-minute break after driving for eight hours…and the whole federal driving regulations thing does not address drivers’ bladder capacities. Anyway, Trump ended his disquisition on electric trucks this way: “And there’s another thing, the truck is so heavy, because batteries are so heavy, the truck weighs twice as much as a gasoline truck, a diesel, so what happens is, they have to fix every bridge all over the United States to handle the weight, every bridge has to be rebuilt because the weight is double and triple that of a gasoline or diesel truck. And you say to yourself, who are these people who are destroying our country? Why are they destroying our country?”

Trump and his future cabinet.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Rumor from my commercial real estate friends (and that job sector is generally pro Trump/GOP):

Donald is hosting all of his events outdoors in the heat because he stiffed a ton of arena owners last election cycle and they won't rent to him again.

Which is the only way I can make sense of hosting outdoor events in places like Las Vegas during record heat waves: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...er-week-of-record-high-temperatures-in-region

This rumor is backed up by reports from 5 years ago:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/trump-campaign-rallies-outstanding-invoices/index.html

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That never happened. But Trump inviting the Taliban to Camp David on a 9/11 anniversary did.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Seems to be suggesting it will be someone not being mentioned.