Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE: The Road to WrestleMania XL

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I loved the show last night. The problem is after Mania Rock is going to film a movie and Punk still has months left on his recovery. So it will go back to Big Bronson Reed etc...

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
They really should just keep the belt on Rhea until they get fully behind someone else. She's special and she and Dom are perpetually great parts of any show. Never make them faces (or full-on faces) again.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of the upcoming NXT live event specials originally scheduled to take place in Savannah, GA has been replaced and moved entirely to Las Vegas.

However the show will take place at the UFC APEX venue which is significantly smaller and essentially serves as a production center for UFC, not too much differently than the performance center for WWE.

The show was originally scheduled for Memorial Day weekend but has been moved to June 9th.

Will be curious to see if TKO is tinkering with things and doing a trial balloon to integrate the two brands into one central location.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
So they're not going forward with the Warrior award this year? I saw that they released Dana Warrior last year so I guess without her on the payroll, it's pretty useless?

It was a shallow PR gesture but I did like them recognizing people like Titus' humanitarian efforts, Shad Gaspard risking his life to save his son, and the longtime WWE office employee they honored that one year.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I'm perfectly fine with that.

But Austin better be in town.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Graves apologized first because Punk told him if he wouldn't handle it, he wouldn't like the way Punk would handle it.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is she going to sit in the crowd and cry with the Cody crybabies ?

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
For someone who is completely out of the loop, I am digging the highlights of heel Rock. Has it been this good the whole time? I also heard the camerawork is much better post-Dunn. Might actually watch some of Mania this year.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Man, could you imagine MJF debuting at Mania? MJF with Rock, Cody and Punk. So much fun stuff could be done.

I mean, look at the two options. Being a shit, annoying half babyface and feuding with the cold has hell Kingdom led by by Adam Cole. Or going to WWE as a straight up shit-stirring heel with ready made feuds against Cody, Punk and now Rock.

Probably shouldn't have signed that extension bud.

Last edited:

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cody’s bus caught on fire.

He’s safe but god damn, gods not letting you finish the fucking story, Cody.